Friday Five 5-7

iVillage Member
Friday Five 5-7
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 7:23am

1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)?

2. What kind of school is LB going to next year (public, private, etc)?

3. What color car do you drive?

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 7:27am

1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)? I have an account with each of the 3 listed.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 9:22am
1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)?
Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 9:23am

1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)? Facebook. I think I might have a myspace page-but it's been so long I don't even know...

2. What kind of school is LB going to next year (public, private, etc)? public

3. What color car do you drive? Silver

4. What's for dinner tonight? No idea yet.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? After today I don't know. Today I'm the parent helper at school (for the last time-whoooo hoooo!!!!) Then I need to come home & get some work done. Hopefully I won't have to work this weekend. Nothing planned for tomorrow. Sunday we are doing church, soccer (we are bringing treats), and something else for Mom's day that no one will tell me about. I assume breakfast in bed because Calla LOVES to do that.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 9:40am

1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)? None, I've just never gotten around to it.

2. What kind of school is LB going to next year (public, private, etc)? Public

3. What color car do you drive? Silver or Blue

4. What's for dinner tonight? Some kind of take-out, we'll be traveling.

5. What are your plans for the weekend? We're opening up our camp for the season, which means a lot of cleaning and probably a few trips to the hardware store. Phoebe will stay with my parents for the weekend.

May 2010 Siggy

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 2:21pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 5:37pm

1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)? Just facebook, and I rarely post there unless I'm home from work. I just don't have the time right now.

2. What kind of school is LB going to next year (public, private, etc)? Public

3. What color car do you drive? A blue/grey van or a burgandy car

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 7:04pm

1. How many "social" sites do you belong to (ex: facebook, myspace, twitter, etc)? Just Facebook and Twitter

2. What kind of school is LB going to next year (public, private, etc)? Public... I hear that it's a really great school so I am happy.

3. What color car do you drive? Maroon

4. What's for dinner tonight? We had pasta, shrimp and broccoli toasted in olive oil and spices

5. What are your plans for the weekend? Lots and lots of cleaning. Yea!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy