Friday Five 6/11

iVillage Member
Friday Five 6/11
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:16am

Sorry I've been slacking on the QoTDs.

This is Friday Five, YOUR high school years.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:26am

This is Friday Five, YOUR high school years.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 11:55am

This is Friday Five, YOUR high school years. :)

1. Were you in any extra curriculars? I played soccer 2 years (then I hurt my ankle & had to give it up-sadly), golfed for 3 years, debate for 2 years, a few other silly groups like German Club & such.

2. What kind of music did you listen to? New Wave!!!

3. How did you get to school? My mom & my fiend's mom drove us to & from school EVERY day-until I got my license & then I drove. (Our bus dropped us off at school at 7am & school didn't start until 8:20am-so was stupid to leave that early & just sit in the hall for more than an hour-and the bus didn't pick up until an hour after school too)

4. What was your favorite class? Mechanical Drafting. I took it as a joke class because my best friend went to the other high school in town & they bussed them to my high school just for the class-so we took it so we could take a class together. But then I loved it & that's why I went into civil engineering in college.

5. And of course, what are your plans for the weekend? Nothing! We have a few things to do around the house-but decided to stay home & just get caught up on things. I'm excited. The weather is finally supposed to clear up too. Our lawn is crazy long & I am sure DH will have to raise the blade up as high as it will go to mow the 1st time & then lower it & do it again. Crazy! I also hope to watch the US/England soccer game tomorrow. GO USA!!!

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 12:32pm

1. Were you in any extra curriculars?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 12:42pm

1. Were you in any extra curriculars?

iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 3:30pm

1. Were you in any extra curriculars? Omg I was busy. Marching band (which had as many practices as the football team a week), Key Club (service organization), Drama Club, Theater Tech (for one year... cute boy...), Orchestra... hmmm I think that's it. Just lots of commitments for those things.

2. What kind of music did you listen to? Backstreet Boys, NSync... Boy Bands... Obviously I still love boy bands...

3. How did you get to school? Mom took me freshman year, then I drove after I got my license.

4. What was your favorite class? Band and Orchestra. So much so that when we were on block scheduling (we took 4 classes one semester, each 90 minutes long, then switched) my last two blocks were Band and Orchestra.

5. And of course, what are your plans for the weekend? Nothing. Cleaning maybe. Pool maybe.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-11-2010 - 3:36pm

1. Were you in any extra curriculars? Band, Student Council, French Club - yes I was a geek!

2. What kind of music did you listen to? Mostly Top 40 stuff, with some hair band stuff mixed in too.

3. How did you get to school? Bus until part way through my junior year when my friend got a car and then we drove.

4. What was your favorite class? I'd have to go with Math and chemistry, I guess that's where the engineering came from.

5. And of course, what are your plans for the weekend? Nothing big tonight, my parents are here so Dad's making pizza for us - yum. Tomorrow we have a pool party at my cousins for their son's graduation. He's joining the marines. After the party we are heading to Connecticut fora couple of nights. DH has a trip for work and we are tagging along.

May 2010 Siggy