New Moon and young girls

iVillage Member
New Moon and young girls
Fri, 11-20-2009 - 11:56pm
So we went to see New Moon this afternoon as a girl's night thing.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-21-2009 - 10:41am
I haven't read the books or seen the movies-but I really shelter DD on what she gets to watch or read. She still thinks that most movies are much too frightening & really won't want movies at all. I just think it's good to let them be little girls for a while.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-21-2009 - 12:51pm

Serena, we went last night to the 10pm showing and there were small kids too. And a baby! I mean, first of all, the content isn't appropriate for youngins' and secondly, a baby! It started crying in the middle of the movie.

New Moon was waaaaaaaaaaay better than Twilight though, huh?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-21-2009 - 1:59pm
Much better but I still think they just don't have the whole vampire essence thing down in their directing, etc.
Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 11-21-2009 - 10:27pm
Our crowd screamed the first time that Jacob came on screen. I have to admit... I think I giggled a tiny bit too. Man, if he was older... swoon. I like Robert Pattinson when he is Robert Pattinson. :) And I TOTALLY agree about Jasper... it's the hair man. It's the WORST hair ever! Emmett on the other hand... too hot. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jessjuly2010siggy