iVillage Member
Thursday Thoughts 2/18
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 10:34am

Whats on your mind today?

stpattyssig.jpg picture by lambball

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 10:39am

My thought are where they always are these days....what am I going to do with my life.

I'm also thinking about the reason I was up too late last night....watching the Olympics.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 11:19am

I have been thinking about a lot of things lately... DH's new job possibility, me taking off on maternity for 12 weeks and hopefully not having to go back early because of money, are we going to sell our ice cream trailer before the baby so we can pay the hospital bills... ugh.

I also have been really enjoying the Olympics. I saw Lindsay Vonn ski last night and OMG, there is NO way that I could do that. It just sounded tooo icy for me. Seeing some of those girls fall made me cringe. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Apolo Ohno. I could watch him all day. He is an amazing skater. I noticed last night that when he skates everyone else is pumping their arms to get energy into the turns and he just glides around with his hands behind him. Then when he wants to make his move, WATCH OUT!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 1:36pm

I'm just thinking about Logan's birthday party on Saturday and what all I have left to do.

Photobucket

<
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 2:13pm

Mostly I am thinking (worrying?) about the same things I've been thinking about for weeks and the same things I will be thinking about for weeks. That would be: 1. Where Connor gets into Kindergarten (schools start notifying the week of March 22), and 2. The gender of this baby and the pregnancy in general.

Not really watching much of the Olympics. I find it mildly interesting but I missed last night entirely.

Photobucket

pregnancy calendar

Gender Prediction
Get your own gender prediction!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-18-2010 - 3:29pm

I am thinking a TON about work today. The monorail in Sao Paulo is supposed to be awarded today & I'm dying to know if my team won it or not. However-I haven't heard anything from anyone about it. Ugh. I have been checking different web sites & my work e-mail-but nothing. The award date has been moved back several times so possibly they aren't even announcing it today. I hate waiting!

I love the Olympics too. I missed everything last night because I was out having too much fun. But DH recorded it all & so I was going to watch some-but so far all I've watched is Shaun's last run. Very cool!

-Laura

DD 1/24/05