Troublesome Tuesday 12/1

iVillage Member
Troublesome Tuesday 12/1
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 8:24am

Can you believe its December????

This time of year can be a bit stressful for many people.

lori010910.jpg picture by lambball

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 9:32am

I am very lucky & have a great life. Very little to stress about-but I think it's human nature to worry about things so of course I do it. Lately my main stress has been MILs visit-but she leaves this afternoon so that's almost done. I need to remember that we're lucky that she's still around because FIL was taken away from us much too soon.

Calla's main trouble lately has been whining! Ugh! It drives me crazy. But overall she's a good kid & if that's the worst of it (right now) I'll take it.

-Laura

DD 1/24/05

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 12:38pm

My worries lately are money... along with everyone else right now. We have been blessed with both of our jobs but DH's job is very sporadic lately (construction related). With the baby coming in April, I am kind of freaking out about me taking off for 3 months and having a medical bill to pay too.

Funny you should ask, Liam just took some money that was not his and pocketed it. We were at a friends house and Liam says, "Don't wash my pants. I need to get something out". I found a dollar and some coins in there. I asked him where he got it and he FINALLY told me (I had to threaten him to tell me) and he said that he took it off of a night stand by one of the girls beds. I told him that we need to go back and apologize to her and give it back. Liam just wants to put it back and not say anything. But, that is not going to happen. He needs to deal with the embarrassing consequences of facing the person and apologizing. Fun, fun....

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 2:09pm

Wow - crazy, Kristi!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 2:21pm

Money and DS's behavior at school are a constant worry. Otherwise I'm concerned about our indefinite Christmas travel plans. It all depends on my mom's work schedule and she won't know until this week or next week.

DS has the same old behavior issues. Old news. New news is he's been picking up the bad words everyone seems to think are OK to use around him. A&& and

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 3:12pm

No! I'm not ready for winter!

Right now my major stress is TTC. I got pg on the first try with both kids and having to TTC is new to me. If I'm not pregnant by January I am going to call my OB. That would be six months of trying. It doesn't help that a lot of my friends have newborns or are pregnant.

I'm happy to say that Connor's behavior has improved a lot lately. I don't have much to complain about in that respect. Luke, on the other hand...

Fall sig

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 3:14pm

Happy December 1st everyone. I've been MIA for a long time, too long. But i don't forsee that changing until the baby arrives. We are 10 weeks from delivery and no, we dont have a name. If you keep up with us on FB, you know we are still arguing. I wish we could settle so I could name this child. ARGH! J names are hard for us.

I'm still working hard and today i came home sick. We are considering starting the buying process for our first home. Not sure we're financially ready yet, but we'll see.

Anyone up for a making a new siggy?

pregnant

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-01-2009 - 3:28pm
Adorable pics, Sherra!