Check in and let us know about any bugs here!

iVillage Member
Check in and let us know about any bugs here!
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 12:33pm

Hi Everyone,

I know there is a great group of "regulars" here ( banderamama, mom2addy,mom_2_aly, poppigirl06, laurspt0, redeyetails and many more!) and I want to make sure each and every one of you are able to log in and post like normally. 

So please update me here on your specific issues and if you're not able to even post, trying PM'ing me or email: policy@mail.ivillage.com. You can also check here for updates:

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help

If you just want to post and complain, well, that's okay too! Wink I know things are frustrating right now but I PROMISE, it's just temporary. Our tech team is working like crazy to get all the kinks ironed out for us.

Lisa

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 4:59pm

When I click on a thread it always starts from the first post instead of where I left off.  It used to jump to the unread messages.  Also, when I go to board preferences the page freezes and I have to close the window.  

Photobucket
Community Leader
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 9:10pm
Hi Lisa - seems like our biggest issues are the (#1) mobile site and (#2) the not jumping to last read post as Laurie identified below. (#3) I've noticed that threads with most recent posts aren't floating to top. Not sure what order they are supposed to be in! (#4) I have one user who can't review replies at all - not even on her PC. I'm waiting to hear what browser she is using. (#5) And another isn't getting email notifications.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Thu, 11-01-2012 - 9:25pm

I haven't seen any change since this was posted.  Is that an update to any of the issues we are seeing?

Community Leader
Fri, 11-02-2012 - 2:59pm
Hi christine - last I saw, their tech office was in new york so there were going to be some delays due to Hurricane Sandy. Here's an update: TUE, 10-30-2012 - 2:15PM Hi Everyone, The Big Apple is a mess and unfortunately it is affecting the iVillage team. The office is still closed, many iVillage employees were evacuated and had flooding in their homes,the Internet is unstable in and around the area, and those who can work are probably working from home the rest of the week because the trains and buses are down. This will undoubtedly affect the progress of some of the fixes being worked on for message board issues and bugs. We thank you very much for your patience this week!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (7) & Gabriel (4)

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-07-2012 - 2:12pm

Yes, unfortunately, Hurricane Sandy blew right through the area where our iVillage office (and tech team!) are. CDJessica has been able to get in touch with most of them (sadly, one had major damage to their home) and now the office once again has power, they are getting back to work. Jess is hoping to have a new update posted on iVillage Help by the end of today so keep your eyes peeled there:

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help/ivillage-help

Thanks!

Lisa