DYK Its February!!

iVillage Member
DYK Its February!!
Sat, 02-01-2014 - 7:20pm

Hopefully the winter weather will start winding!!

Pages

Community Leader
Fri, 02-07-2014 - 3:12pm
I like hitting TJs when I can't decide what to make for dinner or am in a hurry. I love that they sell bags of already-diced onions! I don't typically go crazy there (which is unfortunate because the prices are great). Ours is a small store and they just don't carry a lot of product. I'm buying a lot more from Costco these days, because they are carrying so many organic products. On a side note...last time I was there I bought two three-packs of organic ground beef. When I got home, I realized that I had three packs already hidden away in a freezer drawer. Oops!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-08-2014 - 1:34pm

We are getting a TJ across town in Ocotober.   I can't wait. My grandparents had one around the corner from them and I loved going there the few times I got the chance.

Community Leader
Sat, 02-08-2014 - 10:54pm
Well, we didn't even come close to finishing our house projects today. I spent a few hours doing laundry, re-organizing some of Addison's clothes (we put a cubby thing in her closet that used to hold Gabe's toys downstairs). Her dresser is on the small side so we have been needing to change out her clothes by season. Tomorrow I still have to take all Gabe's old toys and clothes out of the hallway, vacuum, dust, and do my office. We also have to replace the dryer hose because it has a crack and is blowing dust everywhere. So that means I have to clean the laundry room too. The hose has been cracked for 4-6 weeks so it is very dusty in there. I feel bad because I told Addison we'd be having a Sunday-Funday...but we are tired of having a messy house!! Next weekend we are going out to the desert, so we didn't want to let it go.

Michelle

Community Leader
Sat, 02-08-2014 - 10:56pm
Val - I don't think I'm going to Jax in May. If anything, G will go by himself.

Michelle

iVillage Member
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 8:21am
Housework always takes longer than I think it will!! We went shopping and the DH took Natalie to soccer while I took Camryn to basketball. We had a few hours of quiet and then we went to my cousin's for her daughters birthday. Its so nice for the second cousins to get together as they are all around the same age. Camryn and my cousin's daughter changed into gymnastics costumes and performed. Natalie and my cousin's younger daughter put on princess costumes and danced around. Natalie also sang Frozen songs and man does that kid have a good voice!! I really want to get her into some singing lessons or theater or something. At first she was hesitant to sing in front of people but then she was loving it!! So funny! It was a good night but we didn't get home until after 10:30.
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 8:26am
I slept like crap last night. I have no idea why, but I just kept waking up. DH is going to take the girls bowling for a couple of hours this morning so hopefully I can rest. Other than that we don't have any plans...just going to go to my parents later.
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 9:33am
M, that sucks you won't be coming here.
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 9:35am
I talked to my dad last night. I am trying really hard to get him to set a date for his spring trip so I can make reservations for Disney. He has no idea how hard it is to make reservations at some places.
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 10:47am
We skipped church, I was just too tired to go.
iVillage Member
Sun, 02-09-2014 - 11:44am
Well I talked with the gf's mom. I am glad to know that she is home by 3:30 every day!

Pages