DYK it's July

iVillage Member
DYK it's July
Sun, 07-01-2012 - 9:04am

I forgot that for a bit while I was posting in the June thread.  I should never post before my coffee.

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 10:26am
That stinks that you have to give a full 3 months but at least you know the end is in sight. Congrats!!!
Photobucket
Community Leader
Re: DYK it's July
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:37am
That's great they will wait for you, Y!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:53am
Yay Y, I'm so exited for you! Do you think your current place will make you work the 90 days? When are you going to tell them? Are you nervous?
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 11:55am
That's so fun your mom and aunt are here for so long. Are the kids loving it?
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 12:00pm
One more week till school starts. Eeeeek. I'm so ready for him to start.
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 5:48pm

Wow...Jordan starts school early!  Is it full-day K?  My girls don't start until the end of August.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 5:52pm

Well, I knew it was only a matter of time before I heard something negative about the new company I'm going to be working for.  Someone I used to work with, a sales lady/account executive, told me that she heard there were concerns over the quality of their care.  Oh well...at least I know that I will be providing good quality care.  There are so many homecare agencies and they all have their pros and cons.  I told her that I'm already committed to them and I will try it out.  Not I am a little worried, but there's no turning back.  

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 6:04pm

So I've been getting irritated with DH because he hasn't been around too much lately.  I know I shouldn't complain too much, especially when there are single parents like Val doing all the parenting duties, but it makes me upset.  He says I'm being selfish because I say that I'm getting burnt out and I'm frustrated with the girls.  But I'm doing everything...bringing them to school, picking them up, making dinner, doing housework...I get tired.  And then when they don't listen and misbehave I get frustrated so easily.  Sunday he did some stupid capture the flag type game with his friends...was gone from 10:30-8.  Then monday he was working on his car (on the positive side it saved us lots of $$) and then took his friend out for drinks...got home after 10.  Yesterday he had an eye doctor appointment and was home after 7 and today is going to the movies and won't be home until late.  I know, I'm being a wimp.  But when I tell him that I'm frustrated and need a break he says that I'm doing a great job with the girls.  But I don't feel like it...I'm going crazy inside!!  At least next week I will be going out wed and thurs evenings.  But the difference is that I will be out for a few hours and when he goes out its always all day.  Ugh...just needed to vent!

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 6:44pm
Sorry Laurie - I can totally relate. It is exhausting and I don't know how single parents do it. The point is, we shouldn't have to because there are two parents in the household! G has been playing softball 2 nights a week then has a weekly meeting another night. Now he's getting ready to go out of town for 10 days. Then he's home for a few days before I take them to Wisconsin by myself. Ugh!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 8:59pm

vent away Laurie!!

my feeling is that some of the things that he is doing are not necessary, so he can be spending more time at home. but thats my opinion. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Pages