DYK it's still October?

Community Leader
DYK it's still October?
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 3:25pm

Since our other October thread has a glitch...here's a new one. Happy chatting! :)

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 11:21pm
For some reason i am not getting emails about the thread posts. I tried looking in the preferences but could not find anything. suggestions?
-Karen
Lily 07.01.06
Brady 12.05.09
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 8:20am
I cant see any replies. I hope they fix this soon!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Community Leader
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 10:43am
I'll check on that, Karen. I don't get emails because I am on the board all the time anyways. :)

Michelle

Community Leader
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 10:43am
Hi Yuliya - that's on their priority fix list!

Michelle

Community Leader
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 6:04pm
Watching Bolt for the fourth time in two days. Cute movie but I'm over it. What did everyone do today? We got Gabe's hair cut today and went to the mall. Addison sleeps on top of her PBK quilt and it drives me crazy. I don't blame her...I don't like heavy quilts either! So I got her a duvet and I'll fold the quilt at the end of her bed. Exchanged some makeup at Sephora, then we went to lunch at Ruby's Diner. Their salads are so good! Gabe was being clingy. He wanted me to carry him i the mall, even though I rented him a double-seater fire engine cart! So me carrying him and pushing that was not going to work for long.

Michelle

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 8:02pm
DH and I power washed the back of the house. It needed it. We have the appraisal on Monday so we are trying to get some cosmetic things done. We were going to go to Olive Garden for dinner, but when we got there it was a 75 minute wait. Homecoming is tonight and there were a lot of call aheads. While we were there we saw someone walk in in a wedding dress! So we went out for Chinese instead. I'm getting ready to head to bed. My cousin is running a marathon in the morning. My mom and I are meeting her parents downtown to watch her. Then we are going to Flip Side for lunch. We are eating a lot this weekend.
Community Leader
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 8:40pm
Is the appraisal for the refi, Christine? What is Flip Side? Gabe skipped dinner last night and hardly ate anything today. I am warming up his cheeseburger from Rubys that he didn't touch and I ordered Thai delivery for myself.

Michelle

Community Leader
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 8:55pm
Ugh. - This child! He ate two french fries and insisted on sitting on my lap while he attempted to eat dinner. He stood at my feet and cried while I was dishing up my own dinner. I'm thinking he can't be still sick...probably just overtired.

Michelle

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 11:10pm
today was such a busy day. I had to go out early to buy a present for a birthday party lily went to at 11. our nanny took her since her son was going. while she was gone, dh took brady to his mygym class and i went to the vet to learn the process of administering subcutaneous fluids to the cat. Then home for lunch and b went down for a nap. dh went to an appt and lily went to our nanny's house for a playdate with her son. when b woke up he and i went shopping at the dollar store and a lighting store for halloween party decor (i went a little nuts). then picked up lily and dh and went to dinner at a mex restaurant (margarita!). at the dollar store i picked up 2 led "light sabers" so after dinner we went home and took long exposures of the kids playing with the sabers in the dark. the pictures turned out really cool and the kids had a blast. plus i tried out the pinterest "glowstick and diamond glitter in a jar" decoration for the party. looked very cool. the orange glowstick turned out more yellow so i dripped a little red food coloring down the side and shook it. now it looks like blood splatter. cool. kids are using it for a nightlight tonight. wow. i am tired. getting ready to watch Pan's Labyrinth.
-Karen
Lily 07.01.06
Brady 12.05.09
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 11:12pm
Michelle, brady will often eat only a few bites before he insists on either sitting in our laps for a meal, being fed, or both. i don't know how to get him to eat on his own! The only plus is that he will try anything if we "feed: it to him.
-Karen
Lily 07.01.06
Brady 12.05.09

Pages