Losing baby teeth

Community Leader
Losing baby teeth
Fri, 09-30-2011 - 12:45pm

Ugh, so Addison has her first loose tooth...and she is totally being drama about it! We discovered it last night and she is completely freaking out about it. I really wish I would have had conversations with her about it before now. I just thought that didn't start until around 6-7 years old!

So I guess the tooth fairy will be visiting soon!

What is everyone doing for the tooth fairy? Coins? Bills? DH has been saving a $2 bill for her first Tooth Fairy visit. I'm not one to go overboard on this stuff but I'm thinking this first one is at least worthy of a note from the Tooth Fairy. Thank god for Google!

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-30-2011 - 9:09pm
Try to get her a tooth fairly pillow or special box to put it into. It is hard to find thoes little boogers under a pillow and not wake up your kid!!!! Tay always just got 1, but I am cheep. ;)
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-04-2011 - 1:52am
No lost teeth here. But Lily is very interested in it. She has heard all kinds of stories about it. She keeps asking my how much money she gets. I said the tooth fairy brings all kinds of things - that she will make the decision. She is really excited about the "fairy." It is really just a stall tactic on my part because I don't know what i will do yet.

What did you decide on?
-Karen
Lily 07.01.06
Brady 12.05.09
Community Leader
Tue, 10-04-2011 - 11:19am

I found a cute "First Tooth Certificate" on a random website. It's $5 to download so you can print yourself, but whatever...it's way better than anything I could have come up with. I think we'll give her that along with the $2 bill DH has been saving. Although she is more fascinated by coins...maybe I'll get her a Sacajawea golden dollar instead.

She has calmed down about it. I don't remember how long teeth are usually loose for before they fall out, but this one seems like it's going to take a while.

Michelle

Mom to Addison (8) & Gabriel (5)