Birthdays

iVillage Member
Birthdays
Fri, 03-27-2009 - 3:31pm
Just wondering what kind of parties the kids are having this year and ideas for presents. Please share!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-27-2009 - 5:17pm
Alora is doing a sleepover. Not sure how many girls, yet. And I have NO ideas for presents.
newyear.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-27-2009 - 10:22pm

I'm 99.9% sure we are doing a pool party.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-28-2009 - 4:05am

There won't be a party again this year, despite all the begging!! I just can't afford it.

The prezzie is a bike, seems it's the season for them all to grow & need a new one!!! It's purple with stramers, a little bag on the front & those balls on the spokes that click.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-28-2009 - 12:59pm

well we wanted to do a movie party with Monsters vs Aliens but since it came out yesterday I'm nervous that it might not still be at the theater at the end of the month. So we will probably go with a skating party instead. I really need to get this put together next week.

No real gift ideas yet, possibly an MP3 player or iPod shuffle, he's really into music right now!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-28-2009 - 8:48pm

We're just having a house party with family and friends like we always do BUT it's the BLACK AND WHITE BASH!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-29-2009 - 1:27pm
I don't know what we are doing. It will be a small family, thing, hopefully the weather will cooperate. I don't know what theme, yet. Maybe something Oregon themed...like mud, or slugs! LOL!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-29-2009 - 9:11pm

Well, Rhiannon has decided she wants to do a High School Musical party. I still have to come up with games and favors but I have found good ideas online. (BTW, I did say before that we were going to do a joint party - a cookout for Rhiannon and Joey but I changed my mind because I thought about it and figured it would be complete chaos with all those boys and girls lol).

Joey wants to do a G.I. Joe party but I can only find army themed stuff so that's what it will be. I want to do a tank cake like Christol's but I doubt I can pull that off. lol

Both will just get cupcakes with some kind of topper. Kids like cupcakes better anyway most of the time, I think at least.

I can't say what I am going to get Rhiannon because she's reading every word I type. (she's laughing now)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-30-2009 - 7:26am
Lily and I just discussed this last night. We are planning to be a bit more low key this year. She requested that we invite 2-3 girls over for a swim after school (if the pool is warm enough) and then go out for dinner. At least something along those lines. I have no idea what I am getting her for her birthday. Thinking probably some clothes, earrings, gift cards...???
Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 04-01-2009 - 4:46pm

Natalie has requested a Webkinz party like Nicole's for her birthday.

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy