Check in and let us know about any bugs here!

iVillage Member
Check in and let us know about any bugs here!
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 4:20pm

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to check in and make sure everyone was doing okay after the relaunch of our boards. Update me here on your specific issues and if you're not able to even post, trying PM'ing me or email: policy@mail.ivillage.com. You can also check here for updates:

http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help/ivillage-help/message-board-fixes-updates#new

We want to be sure that each and every one of you is able to log in and post, just as you could before!

Lisa 

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:02pm

Cannot see if there are unread messages, everything looks the same. Very frustrating!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:06pm

Several people are getting a "not authrorized" message when trying to log in or post.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:06pm

Several people are getting a "not authrorized" message when trying to log in or post.

iVillage Member
Fri, 10-19-2012 - 8:33pm
I can login & see the board. But, when I click on a thread I only get the initial post, none of the replies. I also can only 'Quick Reply', not reply.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 12:39am

First time I've been able to post.  Everything appears to be "unread", I don't like that.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-20-2012 - 12:39am

First time I've been able to post.  Everything appears to be "unread", I don't like that.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-23-2012 - 1:25pm

Thanks! Keep 'em coming and I'll keep passing them along to the tech team. Here are a few replies:

Unable to see if there's new messages: Yep, that's something that is definitely on our "known issues" list. Unforuntately, it has a lower priority than fixing some of the other bugs like some members not being able to see replies or issues with the mobile site.

"Not authorized"- if you are getting this error or know those who are, PLEASE encourage them to PM me or email: policy@mail.ivillage.com so that we can start the process of getting them back to posting! Be sure to include what browser(s) you've tried and any specific error messages you've gotten.

Cartesia- what happens when you try to just "reply" (vs "quick reply") ?

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-25-2012 - 9:08am

This is absolutely horrible!  I can post about every other time I come on.  If I hit quick reply, nothing happens.  Hit reply and IF it comes up, I've lost posts mid typing and they are underlined or bolded and I have no idea why.  Some days I'm simply not authorized.  I have tried both Explorer and Chrome, doesn't appear to be a different result.  I've been through several changes over the past 12 years and this is by far the worst!  I wish you luck getting this figured out.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 10-26-2012 - 11:36am

I'm so sorry that it seems to be only working intermittently for you, no matter what browser you try. Frown  There were some major technical issues with the boards yesterday and they were up & down all day for everyone. Can you let me know how it goes today for you?

Lisa 

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-29-2012 - 1:34pm
Tried to start a new thread and it said "Oops, this link is broken"
Photobucket

Pages