Tue, 08-07-2012 - 9:23am

Favorite Cake?

Favorite Bar?

Favorite Cookie?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: crit99
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:13am

Favorite Cake?  Not really a cake girl.  I would never choose a piece of white cake with white frosting.  I'm more a fancy cake girl.  Add the mousse, whipped cream or granache and I'm your girl:smileyhappy:  My favorite is a chocolate cake with whipped cream middle and hot fudge top or Skor cake..similar idea with crushed up toffee bar on top.

Favorite Bar?  Magic Cookie Bar or 7 layer bar called by some.  Chocolate chips, coconut, walnuts, graham crackers and sweetened condensed milk

Favorite Cookie?  M&M

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: crit99
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 11:08am

Favorite Cake? Tiramisu. I haven't had one in quite awhile. Now, I'd like to have a slice!! One of my favorite Tiramisus is at The Olive Garden. Never been a huge OG lover, but that cake gets me every time! Yum.

Favorite Bar? Lemon bars

Favorite Cookie? My grandma's Snickerdoodle recipe

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: 1_luckymommy
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 12:42pm

Favorite Cake?  Not a huge cake girl either.  The only thing I can thank to right now is off of Christol's blog ~ Cherry Dump Cake.  :smileyhappy:  I make mine differently, but I've liked every variation of the dump cake I've tried.  :smileyhappy:

Favorite Bar?  I'm not a very independent thinker here, but I'll second Karol's lemon bars.  YUMMY!!!

Favorite Cookie?  Mariah's homemade chocolate chip!  They're the best recipe I've found...and it comes handed down from generation to generation from one of my best friend's grandmas.  :smileyhappy:

iVillage Member
In reply to: mistytch
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 1:53pm
Christol's cherry cake inspired me to use the fresh blueberries from my dad's garden and make a blueberry dump cake last night. It was so good and so easy. I just replaced my pie filling part of the recipe with the berries.
Photobucket