Uber Random Poll!!!!!

iVillage Member
Uber Random Poll!!!!!
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 11:36am

1. What has your weather been like this week?

2. What are your weekend plans?

3. Do you wear tennis shoes with your jeans?

4. Are you doing any type of physical activity (sport, exercising, etc.)?

5. Do you have any plans for company at your house any time soon?

6. What was the last piece of jewelry you purchased?

7. What are you wearing today?

8. Do you watch any talk shows? What’s your favorite?

9. Are you a morning or nighttime shower person?

10. Do you get anything for your children for Valentine’s Day? Any plans for the heart day?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 11:48am

1. What has your weather been like this week? Started the week nice, ending it cold and dreary.

iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 12:29pm

1. What has your weather been like this week? Started the week a bit chilly but normal for us.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 12:48pm

1. What has your weather been like this week? It has been such great weather this winter. Beginning of the week it was in the 60s and now into the 50s. Getting cold for the weekend...40s!

2. What are your weekend plans? Hang out with my girlies while John refs, hit the Ringling Bros. Circus on Saturday, and no other big plans.

3. Do you wear tennis shoes with your jeans? The only time I do is if I wear my black converse with my jeans and a t-shirt, but that's pretty infrequent. Not really a fan of the jeans and tennis shoes look.

4. Are you doing any type of physical activity (sport, exercising, etc.)? I try to get out after the bus and walk for about 60-90 minutes in the morning with a friend. We attempt to do it about 3 times a week.

5. Do you have any plans for company at your house any time soon? Not that I can think of---so odd for us. We will make some plans to head to VB in the next month or so.

6. What was the last piece of jewelry you purchased? I bought this super cute wrap rhinestone bracelet at a fun little boutique near us. Looks a lot like this one but in a brushed silver tone:

7. What are you wearing today? Currently I haven't showered so I am still in my early morning wear---black leggings, long fuschia sweatshirt, and my hair is in a ponytail.

8. Do you watch any talk shows? What’s your favorite? I like Hoda and Kathie Lee on the Today show and Ellen Degeneres. I watch them a couple times a week.

9. Are you a morning or nighttime shower person? Always have been a morning shower girl. Love to start the day out fresh. I think it's because I have such oily skin and hair.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 2:11pm
Whoops...misread #9...morning showers here. Our evenings are too hectic for me to think about bathing myself. ;)
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-09-2012 - 4:50pm

1. What has your weather been like this week?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 02-11-2012 - 5:40pm

1. What has your weather been like this week?---It's been cold, low 20s but at least it was sunn. Last night it snowed a couple inches and it's snowing again now.

2. What are your weekend plans?---Today (Sat.), I had to run to the bank, post office and Walmart. Now I'm sitting here in my pj pants. I did a lot of Premier work today and also filed my taxes. Tomorrow, I have to get up early and work for 2 hours then we go to church. Then I think we're going to the Arts Institute because Joey's artwork was chosen for display. :)

3. Do you wear tennis shoes with your jeans?---Usually, yes. Sometimes I wear my black suede boots (flats).

4. Are you doing any type of physical activity (sport, exercising, etc.)?---My work is very physical. Lots of walking, going up and down stairs, bending over, crouching, mopping, vacuuming.

5. Do you have any plans for company at your house any time soon?---Hecks no. It's a mess and too crowded. lol

6. What was the last piece of jewelry you purchased?---I just ordered a bunch of the new spring jewelry.

7. What are you wearing today?---Earlier I just had on jeans and a long sleeve green top.

8. Do you watch any talk shows? What’s your favorite?---I watch The View and Wendy Williams sometimes. Wendy is friggin hilarious. I didn't think I'd like her but she makes me laugh all the time.

9. Are you a morning or nighttime shower person?---Nighttime now with the cleaning job.

10. Do you get anything for your children for Valentine’s Day? Any plans for the heart day?---I always get them candy and sometimes a little gift. We'll just stay home and I will make something yummy for dinner.

Photobucket