2nd Week of December DYKs???????????

iVillage Member
2nd Week of December DYKs???????????
Sun, 12-11-2011 - 10:01am

Happy December, ladies!

How is the Christmas season treating you????

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-11-2011 - 10:47am

Hi ladies!

I needed to take a little social media break to get my head together?

I seemed to have some run ins in various places---email, FB, and the board stuff and I noticed that the common factor in all of it was ME!!!?

So, I took a step back and concentrated on being nice and taking in the season without lots of drama, name calling, and ickiness?

I think it helped me to get myself together again?

Christol, I am so amazed at the hockey ref situation! That is just totally uncalled for!?

Missi, love all of the photos you took of the kids for Christmas. Can't wait to see the final product?

Marie, how was Arionna's birthday?

Lauri, got your card and loved the pictures of you guys?

Carmen, think of you often and was so glad to see you posting on the blog again?

Helen, the latest pictures of Eloise we so pretty. She is a stunning young lady?

Kimberly, did you do anything special for your birthday?

Kelley, I am thrilled to hear that woman is leaving. What a nice Christmas gift for you!!?

Things are going well here?

I have scaled back with the Christmas season and really choosing to do things that are happy and fulfilling for our family?

We went with another mom and daughter to see The Nutcracker yesterday afternoon?

The girls and I all enjoyed it?

Hope everyone is doing well and having a happy December?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 12-11-2011 - 2:40pm

DYK

...NOT ready for Christmas?

...I have no idea what to buy the other kids or my Mom

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 9:03am

DYK

...Karol, strangest thing happened?

...I read your anniversary post and thought I'd give it a try to post?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 9:57am
Christol, I saw that you were able to post and was so glad it worked or you?

We discussed the ballet before we went and I gave them a mini school lesson about it?

It was a frequent field trip when I was teaching. So I knew what they needed to know to make it enjoyable?

They both had a good time. The theater was perfectly suited for a ballet performance?

It was very chilly here on my morning walk. Frost on the ground and you could feel the cold hanging in the air?

Temps are headed to the low 60s later in the week?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 5:37pm
DID YOU KNOW.........????

....at least it's supposed to be cold there guys!!

....it's summer here & the top temp this week is around 70 & it's raining!!!!

....we're getting very worried that it's going to be a cold wet Christmas!!

.... I have the heater on!!

....speaking of the Nutcracker, if any of you in Canada are going to see it & it's the Alberta Ballet then one of the ballerinas (not sure who she's playing) is called Tori Page & she is from Eloise's dance school!!!!

....Karol, I also was able to comment on your blog, I can't always do that either!!

....I'm loving everyone's blogs, I check for updates nearly every day!!!

....so far I have received Christol's Christmas card, looking forward to the rest!! I'm even going to try & get one out this year, but don't hold your breath!!!!!!

....not much going on around here, usual crap, not enough work so not enough money!! Still waiting on child support!!!

....jerk is actually licking the kids up after lunch on Christmas day & having them for a couple of days while they are staying at fatnats parents

....I'm working Christmas day, but only 2 hours & the pay is double time & a half! So it's worth it!!!

....Speaking of, gotta go get ready for work today

.... Talk to you soon
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-12-2011 - 5:39pm
Lol!!! Stupid autocorrect on my phone!!!!

Jerk is PICKING the kids up after lunch! Not 'licking' them up!!!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 11:34am

DYK

...WOW Helen, Jerk is taking the kids?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 3:00pm

DYK...

...I've had a crazy productive, but messy day?

...made 4 dozen of my sugar cookies, and frosted them?

...made 2 batches of cinnamon candy?

...my mom made both these at Christmas when I was a kid, and I LOVED the smell?

...the cinnamon candy smell is super strong?

...Owen walks in and says, "Pee eww!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-13-2011 - 3:18pm
I'm in the exact same boat as you with Claire. Clothes are basically out since she wears a uniform all week and has a closet full. She's still an Aero or Abercrombie girl though. I'm thinking maybe an IPOD dock/alarm clock from Max?? I'm getting her contacts from me but that's not really fun because it will be a sheet of paper telling her. She asked and is receiving Uggs from Santa. Craig let her design her own Reezig Flex tennis shoes. She asked for and is receiving a crayon maker, a lava lamp and a Mickey Mouse charm bracelet watch from the other family. But, I am just at a loss as to what to put in her stocking because she already has so much crap. I should say she'd like just about anything BUT since I don't buy much, I want it to be a "love". Keep me posted as to what you get.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-14-2011 - 1:35pm

DYK

...Missi, your hcg drops being banned makes me nervous?

...please proceed with caution?

...how long was your post office line?

Photobucket

Pages