This and That Poll

iVillage Member
This and That Poll
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 9:06am

1. Is your hair color natural or do you color it? If you color it, do you have it done professionally or at home?

2. What is the oddest thing in your purse?

3. Did you go to college? If so, where?

4. Do you have any regrets?

5. What are you happy about at this point in your life?

6. What would you change at this point in your life?

7. Do you subscribe to your local newspaper?

8. When do your children go back to school?

9. Have you purchased any school supplies, yet?

10. Finally, what are your plans for dinner?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 9:28am

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 12:53pm

1. Is your hair color natural or do you color it? If you color it, do you have it done professionally or at home?

I have dark blonde hair, but I color it at home to be more of a medium to light blonde.

hmmm...probably the 10 tubes of lipstick/chapstick.

Yes, I started out at Virginia Tech (spent one year there) and then completed my degree at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA.

4. Do you have any regrets?

yes, but I really try not to spend too much time on those regrets.

5. What are you happy about at this point in your life?

I love that my girls are a little older and school-aged. I am ready for changes in my "mommy-hood" and that seems a little exciting.

6. What would you change at this point in your life?

Honestly, I wish I lived in Virginia Beach. I am STILL (9 years later) homesick for VB.

7. Do you subscribe to your local newspaper?

We only get the paper on Sundays. I love to read the ads.

8. When do your children go back to school?

They start back on August 25th.

9. Have you purchased any school supplies, yet?

A few things on sale here and there. Both girls have new lunchboxes and thermoses. Still need to get the bulk of the supplies and new backpacks.

10. Finally, what are your plans for dinner?

Probably leftovers...steak from last night, pork tenderloin, macaroni salad, and fruit.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 7:37pm

Natural

scissors
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Prescott, AZ, semester at Yavapai Community College in Prescott, AZ. Florida Atlantic University

4. Do you have any regrets? Not realizing that I did have the ability to earn my Aero Engineering degree.

5. What are you happy about at this point in your life? Kids and dh

6. What would you change at this point in your life? Nothing

7. Do you subscribe to your local newspaper? Not anymore. Most mornings, we didn't have time to read it.

8. When do your children go back to school? Kaylee- Aug. 19, Alora - Aug. 20, Arionna - Aug. 20 or 21 (they do staggered start for Kindie)

9. Have you purchased any school supplies, yet? All ;) Bought 95% last year on clearance.

10. Finally, what are your plans for dinner? Leftover hamburgers from lunch!

disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 7:39pm
Thanks, Karol! I forgot we had leftover steak from last night, as well!
disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 11:51pm

1. Is your hair color natural or do you color it? If you color it, do you have it done professionally or at home?---right now it's in desperate need of being colored. I usually go to the salon. I have a box that I bought though at Target but haven't used it.

2. What is the oddest thing in your purse?---hahaha I just found an army guy with a gas mask on. That's not so odd for me though because I find stuff like that in my purse all the time. I once found an octopus head.

3. Did you go to college? If so, where?--- for a few years at Indiana University South Bend

4. Do you have any regrets?---plenty

5. What are you happy about at this point in your life?---hanging out with my kids for the summer

6. What would you change at this point in your life?---still trying to be more organized

7. Do you subscribe to your local newspaper?---nope

8. When do your children go back to school?---Sep. 8th

9. Have you purchased any school supplies, yet?---a backpack for Rhiannon from Walmart for $9. She LOVED and had to have it!

10. Finally, what are your plans for dinner?---I made beef and bean burritos with Mexican rice but no one ate the rice. lol I guess we'll eat it tomorrow.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-26-2009 - 11:59pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-27-2009 - 5:11am
Photobucket