Bedroom Poll

iVillage Member
Bedroom Poll
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 9:37am

My recent bedroom reorganizing has inspired me to post this poll!

1. Do your children share

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mistytch
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 10:13am

1. Do your children share a room or have rooms of their own? Own
2. What size beds do your children have? Alora and Arionna - twin; Kaylee double
3. What is the theme of their rooms (color scheme, characters, etc.)?
Arionna - a wall each of: pink, purple, yellow, blue with Disney Princess stickers
Alora and Kaylee -the bottom half is green (for grass) and the top half blue (for sky). My mom made the green so it looks there are hills and valleys. They both have horse stickers on the walls. (though, Alora needs a new comforter...she still has a Blue's Clues one :}
4. What is the furniture like in their rooms?
Arionna: Whtie sleigh type bed with a trundle which is white. The rest of her furniture doesn't match..it is a pale wood set that was originally Kaylee's. I picked up the new bed at a garage sale so she would have a trundle.
Alora: Her bed was originally a captains bed with under drawers. We got rid of the under draws and replaced it with a trundle.
Kaylee: Had metal loft bed with the desk underneath.

5. How often do you rearrange/redecorate your kids' rooms? Never :)
6. What is the most uniqe thing about your childrens' bedrooms? They are all VERY big! And Arionna has a cute little "nook" that is currently used for her princess table and chairs, but will be used for a desk later in life.
7. Is there anything you wish you could change about their room? If so, what? Need to add curtains to Alora and Kaylee's rooms. And Alora needs new bedding.
8. Add any extra bedroom info: LOVE the size of their rooms. That is one of the big things that sold us on this house.

disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 10:14am

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 10:21am

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 10:37am

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 12:36pm

Currently every room is beige with white woodwork but before...

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-11-2009 - 5:42pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-12-2009 - 10:58am

Rock Stars
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-12-2009 - 2:53pm

Here are Nat and Owen's room.

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-14-2009 - 12:15pm

This reminds me that if you haven't looked at Kimberly's FB pics of Erin's room, you should. It's so cute!

1. Do your children share a room or have rooms of their own?---You already know that Rhiannon and Joey share. Regina will be too soon I guess. lol

2. What size beds do your children have?---Will be twin size very soon after the bunk beds are down. Regina has a full size.

3. What is the theme of their rooms (color scheme, characters, etc.)?---Check out my blog for what I want to do with for Rhiannon and Joey

http://carmenandkids.blogspot.com/2009/08/kids-sharing-room.html

Regina has light blue walls with dark brown and striped bedding.

4. What is the furniture like in their rooms?---Both have dressers and chests that I used as a kid.

5. How often do you rearrange/redecorate your kids' rooms?---We just did Regina's when we moved in but that will be rearranged and sort of redecorated soon for the baby. I am planning to do Rhiannon and Joey's room very soon.

6. What is the most uniqe thing about your childrens' bedrooms?---Rhiannon and Joey have a built in window seat. Regina's room is not very unique at all.

7. Is there anything you wish you could change about their room? If so, what?---I wish they could all have their own rooms!

8. Add any extra bedroom info:

Photobucket