Sun, 07-01-2012 - 2:17pm

Hello All!

Happy July.

What are your plans for this month????

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Re: DYK????? *+*+*+*Hello to July!!!!*+*+*+*
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 8:39am
That's how our schools used to run Missi and someone must have sued. God forbid we make someone feel "uncomfortable" by making sure the lice are gone. It's no wonder they are THICK in the school when they hit. And, I also found them the worst when they went to the school that leaned more on the side of granola...those home remedies must not work?! Check out this woman's business I found...
http://www.mnlicelady.com/
I've always said Alanna should have done this because she actually doesn't mind doing it. Good cash to be made.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 8:59am
That Nit lady sounds great!! I don't mind doing it for a little while, but, spending 6 hours is just mind numbing & body aching!!! At our schools now there is no checking & no sending home!! You cannot put your hands on a child or single a child out! Even uf a teacher sees a bug they can't point it out to the parent!! I have in the past called the school to let them know & then a note goes out to the whole school, but no one checks the 'offending' child!! We don't have school nurses, just office ladies with first aid certificates. I do send her once I know she has them, but only after the first wash & pick & I keep her hair well tied back & hairsprayed. We know a girl who had had them for about the past 6-7 years!! Her mum is constantly treating her. The storage thing is that no one ever catches hers!! Eloise has even slept in the same bed with her & not caught them!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 9:00am
Stupid autocorrect!!! A few wrong words in there!! Storage should be strange!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-25-2012 - 1:54pm
Just had to do a quick winge Wednesday...the dude that I work for during summer school....well....honestly....I'd like to poke him in the eye!! He is one of those "I'm SUPER nice", give you a high five and a golly gee but you can just feel the undercurrent of "I'm not really so nice, I just put on this smiling face because I'd like to kill someone":smileywink: He is super passive agressive and control freak. He is driving me INSANE!!

At first I was thinking maybe it was me. That perhaps I don't know how to be around geniunely nice people or them me...but nah, that's not it. My super nice friends Annie, Shannon, Beret can all vouch for me and Jane loved me so it's not me..it's him and he's a farrrreak:smileywink:

Thanks for letting me winge:smileywink: Happy HuMp day!!
Photobucket