DYK....week before Christmas???
Sun, 12-18-2011 - 9:02pm

One week and counting.

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 8:56am

DYK

...I'm not "ready" but I'm at least closer this week?

...Everything I have, I have wrapped, including Santa which makes me happy?

...I need to get to the book store and the bank (cash) for my final gifts?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 2:28pm

Kelley, I know you are getting excited!? ;)

Christol, I am sure that once Max gets the Kindle he will love it?

I am just about ready to go?

I keep an on-going list of things for the girls and make sure I have an even number of gifts (does anyone else do this?)?

I think I am done. Although I usually make one more shopping trip once we hit VB?

I will wrap everything in VB?

Had a super chill weekend?

Spent Saturday making treats, bread, and putting together teacher goodies?

Saturday night we went out to dinner. Walked around downtown and saw the ice skaters and the big tree?

Then did some Christmas light cruising in the various neighborhoods?

I took some fun pictures and somehow lost them all. How in the world did I do that?

Oh well?

Yesterday the girls and I did some light shopping and had lunch out?

Tomorrow is Shelly’s class party. I will go in to help?

Wednesday is an early release day?

So happy this is a short week?

Getting excited about the holidays and seeing our family?

Hope all is well for everyone at this love filled time of year?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-19-2011 - 5:18pm
I have two more days with the wonderful assistant?
However, today we learned of her replacement?
Needless to say, NO one is happy about her?
They are moving a 'problem' aide to our room to try to make peace in her current room?
My boss is livid? LOL
So, it should be interesting?
And, Karol, I do the same amount of presents with my boys, also?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 8:50am

DYK

...Karol, I SO envy your weekends?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-20-2011 - 11:57am

Kelley, so sorry to hear the replacement is not what you guys were looking for. Maybe she will improve in your class?

Christol, I loved the story about your grandma and the money. That totally sounds like something my mom might do?

I am not as concerned about the dollar amount just the number of gifts?

I’m doing some laundry, packing up the last of the little gifts for the office staff at Shelly’s school, and cleaning a little?

My house feels cluttered and messy?

I need to get on top of that before we head out. Always like to come home to a clean home?

Packed up the girls’ gifts in a big black bag?

Last night the girls and I made reindeer food for about 20 people. We will take it to the cookie decorating party tomorrow?

Tonight we are delivering their friend gifts and watching ELF!!!?

Feeling a little stressed. Maybe I should get off the computer and get some things done!?J

Happy week to all?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 12:58am
DID YOU KNOW..........????

....I think I'm almost ready for Christmas.
....I have all the presents, just a little more wrapping
....I try to have both the same number & same $$ value, Addison is very good at adding up!!!
....there isn't much though!!
....I'm sick of being broke!! I work most days, but it's only a couple of hours at a time, so I don't get much
....Addisons job hunt is still on, the one he interviewed for really wasn't his thing, it was at a cafe & I really got the feeling that the guy was only giving him a chance because he didn't want to seem prejudiced against someone with a disability
....I thought he would end up doing the 2 weeks unpaid training & then be let go
....he also wanted him to cut his hair off & remove his piercings
....this interview was a bit before we were expecting that process to start because he hasn't done a skill assessment yet, so we weren't prepared!!
....I have now bought him a decent pair of dress pants & shirt & am still convincing him to get a bit of his hair cut, just to tidy it up. I think the eyebrow piercing can be covered with a bandaid, like I've seen in kmart, I'm not so sure about the lip one though!!!
....my weight has stalled this week, I'm 11kg down, which is actually 24ish pounds, so I'm pretty pleased with myself!!
....I need a new goal, the stage worked well! & some exercise, something free!! We have walked a couple of evenings, but the rain keeps getting in the way!!!
....in fact our weather really is mental at the moment!! We have even had the heater on in the last week!! You never know of you need a heater or a fan!! Usually we're sweltering at this time of year, instead of 40 degrees we've got 20-27!!
....well, Eloise is outside cleaning out the car, it a real pit!! I'd better go see how she's doing
TTYL xxxx
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 12-21-2011 - 9:28am

DYK

...hope you have fun at your cookie decorating party Karol?

...I bought everything to start baking Friday morning?

...it's getting expensive?

...I am SO tired this week?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 12-22-2011 - 12:03pm

DYK...

...holy crap, I think I might get it all done?

...Gerad compiled a chore list for the girls, so they have a chore to do every day, and it's been helping me immensely??

...goes to prove, they need to help me more?

...lol?

...going to do some laundry this morning and head out in a bit for a few last minute errands?

...I think I'm about done?

...my inlaws come in Friday evening, if the weather permits?

...did a small, meaningful exchange between the cousins on my side, and we tie dyed them shirts, and pillow cases for the older (jr high) boys?

...it was fun?

...and didn't cost me much at all?

...I sure hope I've got everything even?

...I watch numbers, not $$ amount?

...with the age span of my kids, keeping the dollar amount even would drive me insane??

...wanted to get Mariah a pair of Uggs, since her foot is done growing and she will literally wear them forever...mine are 3 or 4 years old, and still look brand new?

...but I didn't?

...I just couldn't justify the cost...if that was all I was getting her, sure, but it's not, and she made it very clear that she wanted Ugg-like boots, but did not want me spending the extra $100 for Uggs?

...that's my girl...miss not-demanding?

...remind me I said that the next time I think she's being a stupid, selfish teenager, ok?

...lol?

...my kids have actually been really, really good?

...of course, my minor freak out on Monday may have something to do with it?

...as of Monday, I had 3 things for presents, and no real plan?

...Gerad poo-poo'd all three things that were on Owen's list, and he doesn't realize how much his opinion makes or breaks my mojo?

...I had also initially said I would NOT be doing clients in December, because I'm doing everything for eveyrone else, and not getting my stuff done?

...well, I took my kids' pictures, but hadn't even edited them?

...did a newborn on Dec. 10th, finished up their cd and delivered on Monday, and just STARTED editing my kids' pictures?

...which means, I didn't save enough time to get photo gifts for the grandparents, like I usually do?

...I tried and tried and tried to send prints to Sams, but it didn't work...drove myself crazy, finally crumpled into bed?

...I told Gerad, "When I say I don't want to take clients in December, THIS is WHY!?!?!?!

iVillage Member
Thu, 12-22-2011 - 12:07pm
OMG, Helen!!!!!! Forgot to mention a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss!!!!!!! That is amazing!!!!!!!!! How are you doing it?!?!? And right before Christmas too!!!! KEEP up the great work, girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iVillage Member
Fri, 12-23-2011 - 2:46am
DID YOU KNOW........?????

Here's what I'm doing Missi. I made it up myself!!!

Oats for breakfast for some energy.
Lunch is either a shake or some fruit, maybe with some yoghurt. Today I had some Christmas ham & a boiled egg!!
Dinner is as many raw veggies as you can manage. I'm having a little hommus
Photobucket

Pages