Sun, 07-12-2009 - 11:43pm

Did you know...

...Helen, hugs girl?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-13-2009 - 11:59am

DYK...

Christol, I'd say that's slightly weird that Craig's moving in with Justen. lol

And the whole sex thing with Justen...I get it. And I'm glad to hear that your heart can handle it.

Sorry you were feeling so funky. I have been stood up before and it sucks.

Also I have a friend like Alanna who always gets all the attention when we go out. She's pretty, big boobs, blonde hair. But I always feel like saying HELLO, I'm not chopped liver! lol

My cousin's wedding was Saturday. We worked our azzes off. My aunt sure did bite off more than she could chew.

She made ALL the food (with our help) plus the cake and the groom's cake. We set up the whole hall, organized all the food and drinks.

It all turned out in the end. I just would do things a little differently next time. Like having the ice and drinks there first. People were arriving and we didn't have anything to drink set up.

Also, the bride's parents did NOTHING. They didn't help set up and left early so they didn't help clean up.

Guess who stayed til the bitter end to clean up? Regina and I did.

But what matters is the bride and groom had a great time.

I'm getting ready to do a blog post about it so check back later if you want to see. :)

I need to get moving today.

Last week was our week from the girls I watch. They went to girl scout camp. They will be back today.

But only for a few more weeks. Summer school ends August 4th and then they are off to St. Louis with their grandma for the rest of the summer.

I hope everyone enjoys today! It's a beautiful day here. :)

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 07-13-2009 - 11:07pm

DYK????

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 12:46am

Did you know...

...Carmen, you are an AWESOME person to do all that for the wedding?

...they will surely remember that for the rest of their lives?

...how completely sweet of all of you?

...Karol, glad to hear you had a nice trip?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 5:55am

DID YOU KNOW..............???

....Christol. I'm sorry about your friends Dad. It must be so hard with your Dad so fresh in your mind.

....Karol, good to hear Johns Mom is doing well

....Cool about the dream, was I there??

....I'm having trouble seeing the pics on your blog this week, happens occasionally, they will show up one day!!

....we just got home from seeing The Hannah Montanna Movie

....it was really good, I think I even saw Eloise having a little cry!!

....of course, she sang along!!!

....surprisingly, not many little girlies were singing, we saw 3 girls form school & they said they didn't know the words!

....Addison & Adam went to see Transformers 2 and apparently it was cool!!! They don't give much away these teenage boys!!!

....the timing was great, their movie started a half hour before ours & finished 20 minutes after, so I didn't have to worry about them

....then I took them to MacDonalds & when I went to drop Adam off tey convinced his Mum to let Addison sleep over!!!!

....needless to say Eloise is cheering & I'm breathing a sigh of relief!!!! Evenings are soooo hard with him!!!

....and I know Adam's Mum will make sure he takes his meds!! (it was Adam's dad's house he didn't have them)

....I felt like such a bad Mum last night, I completely snapped on him!!!!

....but I get sooooooooo frustrated with his behaviour my brain just explodes!!!!!!

....eg. I smacked him for hitting Eloise with a hairbrush because she wouldnt give him her pillow on the couch. As I turned to sit back down he punched her & snatched the pillow!!!!

....that was when I lost it!!!!!

....why did he not realise that doing the exact same thing would make

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 10:02am

DYK...

..Christol, I am so sorry for your friend's loss?

...and I know that it probably brings a lot of still-fresh emotions to the surface again?

...(((hugs)))

...you have great friends...but I know it's because you ARE a great friend?

...and no need to duck and cringe about your rendevouz with Justen, I totally get it too?

...wtg on all the painting?

...we've had our first offer on our house?!?!

...ACK!!!!!?!?!

...we countered, so we're just waiting...the lady doesn't have a lot to put down, and needs us to cover more closing costs, but we're being slow to agree to that?

...Carmen, amazing?!?!

...that's all I can say about you and your aunt and Regina pulling off the wedding?!?!

...WOW!?

...I hope the bride and groom appreciate it?

...Christy, I say it's a good thing to NOT go out with that friend while she's in man-hunt mode, good call?

...Karol, the parasailing pics are AMAZING?!?!

...I SO want to do that someday!?

...I hope John's mom continunes to recover?

...you two need some good news?

...Kelley, where ya been girl??

...did all your KC pics make it to FB?

...I've been looking for them?

...how's Frank?

...Helen, I wish we lived near, because between ALL of us, you'd definitely be getting some very necessary breaks?

...and I'm sure Addison is better for other people than he is for you?

...it's frustrating, but it's just how it seems to work?

...so yeah...the house selling thing is going FAST?

...too fast?

...got our first offer on the 4th day on the market?

...all the feedback has been positive, people say they love it, but it's more than they want to spend, or some other reason, not to do with the house?

...thought during the week would be slow, but we had 2 showings yesterday and one already shceduled for today, and it's not even 9am?

...our neighborhood is surrounded by homes double in value, and our schools rock, so people who want our schools, but can't necessarily afford this area stalk our neighborhood for homes, and we're one of the few (and the only currently on the market) true 2-story, 4 bedrooms?

...if you're interested, I can email you a link to our listing...so wierd to see my house online?

...I'd post it, but obviously being a public forum, and it having my address...probably not a good thing?

...I plan on taking my own pictures too for documentation purposes?

...I'm getting a bit emotional about this?

...ok...not a BIT...a LOT?

...praying that we're doing the right thing?

...oh, and ladies...I have a couple of friends who are just striking, and they always attract the attention?

...never really bothers me...I'm happily married, and it gets us free drinks?

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 10:52am

Did you know...

...Christy, I forgot to also say I'd steer clear on girl on a mission?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 11:38am

DYK...

...forgot to mention a less-than-happy situation we are in?

...a little background: there is a boy at our church that his issues with violence...toward girls?

...yes, NOT a good thing?

...I've had a good friend leave the church because of it, and it strained a few relationships on the way out?

...anyway, he's Nat's age and like I said...violent, mostly towards girls?

...he's been violent towards Nat before, and it's never pleasant?

...he's pinched and twisted Nat SO hard that he actually BROKE the skin?

...anyway, after the big stink of him hurting my friend's daughter, and them leaving the church, they seem to have been keeping him under a close and watchful eye, and everything's been ok?

...until last Sunday?

...Nat had a purse full of heavy stuff...two old cell phones and their chargers, her ds and it's charger...it was HEAVY?

...well, we were talking and we told her to follow and play with Owen...something that is pretty normal for us after church?

...well apparently, she dropped the purse in pursuit of Owen, and the boy picked it up and wouldn't give it back?

...she said she kept begging him to give it back, telling him it's heavy and she didn't want anyone to get hurt?

...so he clocks her in the FACE with it?!?

...well, I've taught my girls not to be cry babies in public..hold it together, and we'll deal with emotions in the car, type of thing?

...so I'm talking to someone, and when it's time to go, Nat's nowhere to be found?

...she was HIDING in the bathroom...I could tell something was wrong, but I shoo'd her to the car anyway?

...well, my mom was in the car, and true to my kids' norm (and teaching) she broke down when she got to the car and told my mom what this little boy had done?

...my mom went BALLISTIC?

...lol...

...she went in and asked the little boy why he would do that to Natalie ~ keep in mind this type of thing has happened between this boy and Natalie numerous times in the past, and our patience with it is GONE?

...he scowled at her and told her it was an accident...she went to get his mom, and then proceeded to tell her what happend?

...MOM said, "Well I saw Natalie and she wasn't even crying!"??

...then boy tells her it was an accident...my mom is telling him to NEVER touch HER granddaughter again ~ finger in face and all?

...boys mom says, "He SAID it was an accident."

...the boy's brother was there and he said, "Mom, I was there and it was NOT an accident" ~ what can the other mom say to that?

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 11:56am

Did you know...

...Missi, I'm high fiving your Mom?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 07-14-2009 - 12:07pm

DID YOU KNOW.....????

....Christol, do you have something a similar shape to what you want to make Claire??

....I typically cut things off existing things if I don't have a pattern

....I have no doubt really that Addison will behave for Adam's Mum!!

....there is also a man in the house and that always makes ALL the difference!!

....it irks me soooo much that he behaves better for EVERYONE else but me!!!

....he even behaves for jerk!!! Addison tells me that it's because he is scared of him & he smacks harder!!!

....I'm ashamed to say that I'm not so sure he can hurt A much more than I have in some of my less than stellar parenting moments!!

....& it completely drives me insane that ALL his teachers say he is such a joy to have around as he is so sweet!!!!!

....GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

....I'm aware that it reflects well on me that he is polite & sweet to others, but I am terrified his memories of his childhood are going to be of a tired, cranky, depressed, yelling,

Photobucket

Pages