Happy New Year DYK
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 11:14am

What's shakin ladies??

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 11:40am

DYK

...Hoping the board comes to life now that life is settling down and the holidays are over?

...miss catching up with you guys?

...New Years was pretty calm?

...went to dinner with Justen...yeah, yeah, I know;)

...at any rate, we had sushi and came out to pouring rain?

...rain that turned into snow that turned into blowing winds?

...we decided to play it safe and hit his house with a fire and the Wild game?

...and although I spent the night, I kept it PG?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 12:48pm

DYK...

...Happy new year ladies?!?!?

...Christol, I'm sorry to hear about your neck/back?

...I hope the Chiro is able to help you out?

...that is the WORST?!?

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-02-2012 - 8:08pm

Christol, it makes me sick to think of that poor boy and his injury?

Very true what you said on your blog?

I always cringe watching my boys?

Frank always reminds me that we can't wrap them in bubble wrap and if I am that worried about them getting hurt then they shouldn't be playing?

He should know by now that I'm just a worrier?:smileywink:

Sounds like a good plan wrt Justen?

And, Cole asked if he could just have a few friends over to play for his birthday & have a pool party when it is warm enough?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 01-03-2012 - 10:19am

DYK

...sounds like a nice NYE Kelley?

...lol about the being able to give the baby back;)

...Missi, good luck with the diet?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 11:52am

Work is not going well?

Not only is the new girl in the room, but the other aide hurt her leg?

Evidently she fell at home on the 29th, on her knee, and is on crutches?

She came in for an hour this morning with her leg in a brace and left to see the ortho for an mri & ultrasound?

They think she tore something?

So to recap:

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 2:10pm
Bummer Kelley and a few hugs.

I started getting some chest funk yesterday, hit the Mucinex and it's lighter but, no voice this morning and didn't sleep well?

Hot tea and it's coming around but I canceled lunch plans with Alanna?

My shoulder is feeling better, my neck is just a bit sore and stiff? Had another chiropractic appt today and I think I'm on the mend?

Gail found out today that it's cancer from a phone call? She meets with the oncologist tomorrow to find out exactly what stage and the course of action?

Jack Jablonski, the hurt hockey player is getting an outpouring of support that brings me to tears every time I check his caringbridge site?

He had surgery this morning and I haven't heard how that went?

A friend of mine from work is BFFs with his Mom so she's supposed to update?

LONG few days?

On a positive note...the weather is in the 30s, so at least being outside isn't horrid?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 3:08pm

Christol, I can't believe Gail found out in a phone call?

I'm praying for her?

Hope you start to feel better quick?

I hear my boys arguing ALREADY and we've only been home 10

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 6:57pm
When Mum's cancer was first dx we found out in a phone call!!! Dr asked if she was sitting down, so she knew before he actually said the word!!!

I'll try & come back later for a proper update. Just waiting for an appt.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 01-04-2012 - 11:09pm

DYK...

...Christol, I'm so sorry to hear about Gayle?

...any new news?

...I pray it was caught early and that it's treatable, although I still hate for anyone to have to go through that.

iVillage Member
Thu, 01-05-2012 - 3:25am
The news for Jack was not good on caringbrige. They are stating that he will never walk again:( I can't breathe if I think about it?

Max said tonight, "Mom, I can't imagine being the kid who checked him. I almost think that would be worse. If that were Dylan who delivered that check, I don't think Dylan could live with himself. I just don't know what to think about it"? Max knows it was a freak accident, that everything you do comes with risks? But, I'm keeping the communication lines open with both of them because...well it's what they do...7 days a week, it's what they do...they skate, they check, they play hockey. I don't mean to sound selfish but I don't want them scattered and making mistakes that could get them hurt? I wish hockey would go on a couple of week, gather your thoughts BREAK?

We had a family friend 6 years ago that was in a similar place and he's walking...I am focusing on that for now?

Yes, I can live in the land of denial because in my opinion it's too soon to say otherwise? I further realize that I'm not the one getting the news directly from the doctor but...I'm praying for a miracle because otherwise...well...I can't think about it?

Missi, good for you and liking resolutions? Complete them or not, it's just never been my thing but whatever keeps ya motivated girl;)

and completing a half marathon?!?!?! WTH? I sincerely wish you luck with that because that is SO not my thing?

Gail goes tomorrow at 9? Alanna is going with so I should be back with an update around lunch time?

can't sleep but realize that I need to so I'll be back tomorrow?
Photobucket

Pages