Sat, 09-01-2012 - 4:32pm

Yay, September is here!!!

What are your fall plans?

Good Bye, dear summer!!!!

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 1:53pm

Christol, can’t wait to hear about the dates. Hope they are both a big success and leave you wondering whom you’ll choose!!!?

Shelly cheers through a community program with the school. The football players are a team made up of boys from her elementary?

Lauri, way to go on the real estate class. Don’t think I’ve ever mentioned it, but I took the real estate classes in Virginia (years ago) and had a license with which I did nothing!?

I was teaching and thought it would be a nice back up job in the summer. But, I never used it?

Carmen, hope your head is feeling better. Some nights it feels good to take some Advil and head to bed. Hope you were able to do that?

Missi, I love Mariah’s attitude!!!!?

How is Natalie feeling? So many changes and at the beginning of the school year it can be hard to figure it all out?

I met with the teacher who did some initial testing for Shelly last year and with her current teacher?

We agreed that I should submit a letter requesting testing for her. I submitted the letter on Wednesday and they have the wheels in motion?

So, while she is receiving interventions in the classroom, they will begin the testing process. Who knows what the results will show, but I would hate to overlook anything and have her completely lost?

Tomorrow we are going to see my nephew’s college football team play. He was injured in practice and won't play for awhile, but we are still looking forward to the game?

We are excited because my dad, sister, BIL, and niece will also be there! Can’t wait to see everyone?

I’ve been making things for the tailgate?

I’m bringing fruit, caramel dip, marshmallow creamy fruit dip, Asian chicken dip, and red velvet cupcakes?

My sister is in charge of sandwiches, cookies, and macaroni salad?

Should be a fun day?

Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend and eager to welcome the Fall season?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 6:21pm
Karol, what's the address to your recipe blog? The Asian chicken dip sounds good.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-21-2012 - 7:02pm

Carmen, here's the link: 

http://recipesbykarol.blogspot.com/search/label/appetizers

and the name of the dip on there is Sweet and Sour Chicken dip. it is just really yummy and different. I have made just the topping part and put it in lettuce for a lettuce wrap similar to PF Chang's.

Photobucket

Pages