Last Week of January DYK?

iVillage Member
Last Week of January DYK?
Sun, 01-29-2012 - 12:24pm
Goodbye, January...Hello, February! What's new friends?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 9:15am

DYK

...Slumber party went well except I've learned I can't do screaching girls?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 10:35am

DYK

...I'm back?

...felt bad leaving

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 10:40am
Christol, last weekend we watched Crazy, Stupid, Love and I fell in love (again) with Ryan Gosling. He is such a doll. Thought the movie was just ok. But, loved him in it.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 11:24am
yes, he is yummy:)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 11:25am

DYK...

...GOOOOOOD Monday Morning ladies?!?!

...I'm in an uncharacteristicly good mood, for a Monday Morning?

iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 11:30am
Just popped to your blog. That is awesome Barbara!! GO YOU!!!

The partying thing is nothing new with out of town tournaments and I can admit to having my share of cocktails BUT I always have made sure that Max is in bed and sleeping at a reasonable time. It sucks to end the fun and it sucks to be in a dark room so your kid can fall asleep when you aren't tired but it's what you do or should I say "I" do.

I was most irritated that he partied with the coaches. The PITA coaches that he complains to me about because he is just as disgusted with them, yet he has drinks with them?? WTH is that?? Part of the reason I didn't rearrange my life and go to the tournament is because I canNOT stand those coaches and knowing that I would be in a small area where I even had to be near them ALL weekend, wasn't something I could stomach or rather I feared I would tell them exactly what I thought of them personally and their coaching.

Maybe Illnois won't be too bad with the added activities??
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 01-30-2012 - 11:48am
Missi, don't feel bad using volunteers from where you go to take photos. It's common practice around here. Although I could see it being easier from your side with having your own people.

Nice job on the declutter and the weight?!

As for Craig, when it's something that I need to involve him with and he is equally angry but would never "show that", I say, "If you nod along or smile or give a sympathetic grin I will beat you with a bat when we leave. Stand and be silent unless you are going to voice your frustrations as well". He chooses to remain silent 100% of the time. The reason is angers the crap out of me is because even people who know they are wrong, see one face of the two that has a look of sympathy and you've lost the battle. Your child has lost the battle. And, I am perfectly fine being the beyotch for my children but don't throw me under the bus when you feel the same way because it makes me look irrational. ARGH! The good news, I've heard people who let it out and tell it like it is, live longer, happier lives;)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 01-31-2012 - 9:57am

DYK

...Crazy what a solid night sleep can do for your mood?

...We were sleeping by 10 and I feel like a whole new person today?

...I hope my kids feel the same?

...got most of the furniture moved, just have to lean my bed up against the wall in the morning?

...Have to work concessions tonight after work?

...each

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 9:27am

DYK

...we made it through January without barely a subzero temp?

...it's been a crazy winter but I ABSOLUTELY am not complaining?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 02-02-2012 - 4:26pm
Funny you should ask about the aide. She is 'officially' still there. But, she has taken a leave of absence for an unknown amount of time. Today was her first day of leave. We are all beyond thrilled to have her gone. She just really has no clue. So we are enjoying it for now :)

Photobucket