How did your autumnal season begin???

What are your plans for the fall?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Tue, 09-25-2012 - 9:46am

DYK

...Owen makes me smile:smileyhappy:

...Reminds me when Dylan was in kindergarten?  Dylan had a girl that left, "I love you" notes in his backpack everyday?  Little treats, drawings she did for him?  She was the sweetest little girl (I was the weekly room Mommy)but Dylan was SO shy?

...she graduated from the same HS and also received a scholarship from the same organization and I smiled when I saw her?  Dylan didn't find it "cute" even now, lol?

...And, Max had Iris?  That girl, left him notes, candy, etc...chased him and beat him down until he finally gave up and she was his first "girlfriend" in 5th grade I think it was?  He has a sense of humor about her at least:smileywink:

...I wish I lived closer, we could have a blast hosting the XC team?  I could get my "cookin" on:smileywink:  Seeing LOTS of carb cooking in your future?  But 30 girls, that's a LOT of girls to sleep over?  Where the heck are you going to put them?  Is your basement that big??  Cool if you can but yowza, you'll have to feed them breakfast too!?  That'll be an expensive night:smileywink:

...As for Owen in football, I can talk you through hockey and baseball but football scares the crap out of me?  Thankfully, Max has always felt the same I think?  He was given the option of soccer or football every year and he always picked soccer?

...Kids like Cole make me smile at their enthusiam for the game and that's Max for hockey?

...I've made my family rule "one sport that can cause a concussion per kid" to make Max feel a little better about not playing football because Craig really wanted him to play but didn't push him when he didn't want it?

...my date for tomorrow is OFF?  We were supposed to confirm where we were meeting last night?  Yeah, he opened the email and didn't respond?  Well...actually he just responded that Wednesday doesn't work for him so it will have to be Thursday?  Yes, those were his words?  Really?!  I didn't like the distance thing because I wouldn't be able to just have dinner with him or stop over at his house, it would have to be really "planned" and with my rule of not introducing the kids...well..that wouldn't work?  My kids are on the "I'm with you 24/7" mode?

...anyway...flippin NEXT?!?!?  Argh!?

...hockey tonight, I'm going to walk around the lake while he skates?

...the skies are sunny?  Hope they are where you are too!?!?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-28-2012 - 10:35am

DYK

...Just a quick fly in to say HI and hope all of you have a fun weekend in store for you?

...the weather is supposed to be lovely but I'm unsure if we'll do anything "fun"?  Max's try-outs start tomorrow at noon?  Claire has Learning Works?

...seems a bit early to hit the pumpkin patches so I don't know?  I used to be able to say we'd hang with Alanna and family for a fun evening but, well..yeah, not so much?

...Kayla has turned into a royal Beyotch?  I get that she doesn't want to "hang" with Claire but she completely ignores her?  Goes into her room and shuts the door, texting on her phone?  Makes Claire feel horrible? 

...Kayla won't even look my direction when I see her since I called her out on her behavior at the fair?  Yes, she actually gets in my car when I pick her up, says Hello, looks out the window the entire ride, says thank you and jumps from my car?  I just shake my head?  Alanna would ream her a new one if she knew but nothing would ultimately change other than Alanna wouldn't ask for help when she needs it and I don't care if she ignores me, I don't like her much right now anyway?

...TJ is glued to his Xbox and Max has no interest? Max has no problem just enjoying their cable but it isn't a "fun" evening anymore of kids playing whiffle ball in the yard:smileysad:

...so maybe I'll have to create our own fun?  What that would be...Hmmm? 

...at any rate, I better get hoppin?  Homecoming today so the building is buzzing?

...Happy weekend everyone?

Photobucket

Pages