Leap Day DYK

iVillage Member
Leap Day DYK
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 9:58am

DYK

...thought I'd start a new thread just for today?

...what's shakin ladies?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: crit99
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 5:27pm
Christol, thanks for asking. There is still no closure to the home invasion. Lots of questions from the community and very few answers. More and more we are wondering if there may have been a connection to the daughter. Weather has been great here...60s and pleasant. Although we got some rain today. Tomorrow heading to 70s and sunny. Perfection.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 6:36pm

DYK...

...gotta try to make this quick?

...lol?

...you all know me better than that, right?

...Christol, I love the reasons for Max's college choice?

...that's my future SIL right there!?!

...and he and Mariah both have an appreciation for good food...girlie likes her food?

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 10:55pm
Karol, I immediately thought it had a connection to the daughter. I hope for her sake that it didn't but, well... very sad. JEALOUS of your weather!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 10:56pm
Missi, could there be a way for you to plug them into the computer or download them say for a short period of time so parents could see them. I think you'd sell more that way because they'd be so awesome, how could they pass them up??
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 02-29-2012 - 10:57pm
Fingers crossed she's a success Lauri. I SO feel ya on the house needing TLC. Good luck with that.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 7:27am
DID YOU KNOW.....????

The car worked out fantastically!!!
I test drove it last Thursday & then brought it home!!
It ended up costing me $100!!!!
I'm still in shock!!
Apparently it was all karma for being so nice!!
I like to think it's a God thing because I'm nice!!
The friend who put me onto the old acquaintance who I got the car from told me that he rang her first to see what kind of person I was!!
Long story short, both of these families have left our dance studio & there is this stupid thing where if you leave the teachers immediately blank you & some of he parents follow suit! Stupid & petty!!
I think it's absolutely stupid &, unless the departing family has done something ridiculous or turns on me, I see no reason to cut them off.
Apparently that got me a car!!

Addison is no closer to a job.
He went to both days of TAFE this week, so that's a good thing!!
His behaviour is stressful to say the least though!
I feel like all he does is come here for food, money or to make us miserable!!
Now that I transfer money straight to his account he has got a little better about begging for it all the time, but I know he is shoplifting & stealing to get what he wants.
I actually keep my wallet in the car, the car locked & the car key in my bra to keep him from stealing my money!!
Eloise also goes to elaborate lengths to keep her belongings safe!!

Weather here is disgusting!!
Wet, wet & more wet!!!
The dams that a couple of years ago were at drought levels are now ready to overflow!!!

Christol your snow sounds revolting!!
I never realised that you chose colleges on the quality of their food!!

Lauri, I hope the new assistant works out
The girl I'm training at the moment has zero common sense!!

Karol, it's so sad about that family
I hope the daughter doesn't have anything to do with it, but isn't tha so often the case?
We've had a few cases where the surviving relative is the culprit around here recently!

Marie, I hope Arionna is doing better at school & her teachers are doing a better job too!!

Darn, I forgot what else I was going to say!!
I'd better get to bed though, morning & work come around all to quickly!!

GOODNIGHT xxxx
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 8:33am
Well according to Max, food is a pretty big factor;) He isn't a foodie, he is fussy in the fact that he likes "good" food and he won't eat if he doesn't like something so I guess that's why the cafeteria will be where we stop at every college:)

WOO HOO on the car!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-01-2012 - 8:41am

DYK

...book club was fun last night?

...what I like about book club is that even though I didn't really love the book, discussions bring out pieces of the book that you didn't think about?

Photobucket

Pages