May Board Poll

iVillage Member
May Board Poll
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 12:27pm

Some questions all about you and the May Board...

1. How often do you check the board? ***

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? ***

3. How long have you been posting on the board? ***

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? ***

5. What is your favorite thing and your least favorite thing about the board? ***

6. Do you read ALL new posts? ***

7. Do you check in on any other ivillage boards? If so, which ones and how often? ***

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
In reply to: mistytch
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 12:44pm

1. How often do you check the board? ***I think on average I check it about 3x's a day. Love to see what's new.

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? ***My mom did sometimes.

3. How long have you been posting on the board? ***I think I started once we moved to NC. Probably in December 2000.

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? ***I don't really talk to my friends about the board much. If I refer to something about one of you I usually just say "my friend". My family knows all about the board. My mom was probably the most accepting of it and

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 12:48pm
Rock Stars
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 1:11pm

1. How often do you check the board? *usually a few times a day**

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? *Nope**

3. How long have you been posting on the board? *i think since Claire was about 6 months old**

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? *All my close friends know all about you and they think it is really cool.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 1:16pm

1. How often do you check the board? ***probably 3 times a day

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? ***Frank does if I've left the window open

3. How long have you been posting on the board? ***since I found out I was pregnant

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? ***I usually say my friend and leave it at that

5. What is your favorite thing and your least favorite thing about the board? ***I love that I can tell you guys anything.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 3:21pm

1. How often do you check the board? ***normally?

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 5:05pm
iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 5:46pm

1. How often do you check the board? ***Anywhere from every few days to 2-3 times a day depending what is going on.

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? ***Not that I know of

3. How long have you been posting on the board? ***Hmm, since somewhere in the first trimester of pregnancy...fairly early on.

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? ***Like everyone else, I say "my friend"...actually one time, I was doing one of those surveys that asked how many facebook friends do you know IRL, and I put "all of them"....I thought about it later and realized that I haven't met most of you "IRL" but then decided that you guys know me better then many people who have actually seen me face to face so it is hard for me to say that I don't "know" you "irl", lol...

5. What is your favorite thing and your least favorite thing about the board? ***Favorite is the friendships we have made and learning so much from all of you...least favorite, the public issue.

6. Do you read ALL new posts? ***Depends...I TRY to...but if it has been a stretch since I checked, I might skim over some.

7. Do you check in on any other ivillage boards? If so, which ones and how often? ***It depends on how bored I am, lol.

signature

iVillage Member
Tue, 06-09-2009 - 10:59pm

1. How often do you check the board? ***At least once a day, usually more than once

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? ***I don't think so

3. How long have you been posting on the board? ***since October 99 (that's crazy!)

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? ***Yes, most of them are so used to me talking about it now that they think it's cool.

5. What is your favorite thing and your least favorite thing about the board? ***My favorite thing is the support I always receive, the UNCONDITIONAL support. Thanks ladies! And my least favorite thing is when the board is having glitches and I can't post easily.

6. Do you read ALL new posts? ***Yep! :)

7. Do you check in on any other ivillage boards? If so, which ones and how often? ***Not anymore, for a short while, I was on the May 03 board.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-10-2009 - 5:55am

1. How often do you check the board? *At least 2 or 3 times a day. In the evening/night I just have a window open with it in all the time and I refresh every now & then**

2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? *Not that I know of**

3. How long have you been posting on the board? *I think Eloise was around 14-18 months when I came along, previous to that I was on the Premmie board**

4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? *Most people are used to it now. If it isn't a good friend who knows about all of you then I just refer to you as freinds, not where you're from**

5. What is your favorite thing and your least favorite thing about the board? *Fave : all of you and the support I feel. Least fave : when it's hard to post**

6. Do you read ALL new posts? *Usually. Sometimes I don't read all the birthday ones, but I always read the first of everything**

7. Do you check in on any other ivillage boards? If so, which ones and how often? *I do check a couple of others, was on the Aspergers one and the Premmie one for a while, but the people mainly bore me!!! I also look in on the Baby Names ones as I love that subject**

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 06-10-2009 - 11:00am

1. How often do you check the board? *** several times a day
2. Do any of your friends or relatives look on the board? *** Nope
3. How long have you been posting on the board? *** I think I started when I first found out about being preg, but then went back to student teaching. I know I was posting when I left student teaching a few months before Alora was born.
4. Do you discuss the board with IRL friends? What is their opinion? *** Yes. They are used to it and think it is neat, now.
5. What is your favorite thing and your least favorite thing about the board? *** Favorite: All of you ladies. Having a place to vent, talk, celebrate and know you are all there with me. Least: The public issue and when the board is having glitches.
6. Do you read ALL new posts? *** Unless I've been away for awhile, yes.
7. Do you check in on any other ivillage boards? If so, which ones and how often? *** Not really. I used to be on the carseat board, but haven't since I let my certification drop :( something I would like to get back to..eventually!

Thanks, Karol...that was a great poll!

disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket