Sun, 11-13-2011 - 9:52am

Check in ladies.

It's very quiet around here, lately!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 2:55pm

Oh NO way!!!!!!!!!!

I am seething!

So just because the arse coach is a) either lying (my best guess) or b) misunderstood Max or c) didn't HEAR Max, MAX pays??

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 2:56pm
Can you go higher than the bantam coordinator?
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 3:38pm
I haven't talked to Max yet. Max had a witness, Matthew heard him tell the coach no and stated that last night. I can go higher than the bantam coordinator but there is no use, it's a good ole boy, we stand behind our coaches BS and they will defend that to the end. So, although I am seething too, there is nothing I can do but take my lumps. If Max continues to sit, I'll get the rest of the parents behind me..glad I have parents who like me;) The bantam coordinator sent a blah, blah, blah email and told Craig and I to meet with him tomorrow before the game. He's a lawyer who coached Max a few years back in baseball so he knows that I am not a freak hockey Mom and Max is a good kid but he has to play neutral party and I'm sure he wants to say more than he is comfortable emailing.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 4:32pm

Christol, sounds like some pretty crumby stuff going on with the whole hockey situation. I would not be a very happy momma?

Anything else that can happen with regards to the coach? He sounds like a completely unreasonable individual?

Missi, I thought of you every time I saw a commercial for Breaking Dawn. Good to hear you enjoyed it?

Have a safe journey to CO. Is that a long drive?

Carmen, how's the job? Miss you around here?

Helen, stay strong!?

Kelley, how are things going at work?

I did a little running around today?

Planned out the pies and sides I am making for Thanksgiving at my sister’s?

Need to go pack our bags?

We are taking Daisy with us. She does well in the car for the 20 minute drive to the vet. Hope she is ok for the longer drive to VB?

The girls are making some Christmas lists at my request. I have no idea what to get them!!! Ahhhh!?

Ok, off to get my list of chores completed?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 7:49pm
Confirmed with Max everything he said and Max told the truth. The coach further lied by stating Max suggested getting his stick cut and that he knew the rink they were at did it. Max had no clue, as I knew he didn't. I told him that he will be sitting and to take it like the grown up that his coach is not but he was also told to not have a conversation with that man again without someone else present, he is to speak loudly and clearly when asked a question, he can tell them to quit speaking to him in a manner that he finds abusive and if anyone puts their hands on him or his facemask, heis to tell them to NOT TOUCH HIM and if that doesn't work, can deem what is appropriate and if knocking him on his butt is what he deems, his parents stand behind him. Keeping in mind, it could bench him for the season. Basically I gave him his power back with him understanding what could happen from his actions. I further told him that if I have ANYTHING to do with it, these coaches will NEVER coach again after this season.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 7:50pm
Safe travels Karol, I hope Daisy does well on the ride.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-21-2011 - 8:13pm
YOU GO MOMMA BEAR!!! Sorry that you are having to deal with this but I love your approach.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 9:26am
love_you_bunches wrote:
YOU GO MOMMA BEAR!!! Sorry that you are having to deal with this but I love your approach.

I couldn't agree more!!

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 9:39am

DYK...

...we leave either tonight, or early tomorrow morning?

...it's about a 10 hour drive, to where we're going?

...my mom threw me a curve ball and told me she will not keep our Yorkie, Max, while we're gone?

...she's kept him since...forever?

...called his vet...got him in, but of course, he has some vaccinations he needs updated, so $135?!?!

...called my step-mom, God bless her, and she said to BRING him and leave him with her?

...Gerad's family are NOT dog people?

...they can barely tolerate him in MY house?

...I don't get it, honestly?

...he's 4 pounds of nothing?

...he's so old all he does is sleep, eat and go outside to the bathroom?

...anywhoo?

...he HATES the kennel, and won't eat or drink for 3 days?

...and I'm afraid it will literally kill him this time?

...worried what 8 hours in the car will do to him too?

...but he used to LOVE to go with us?

...so I think it's the lesser of the two evils?

...aging pets are no fun?

...so, we'll drive 8 hours, drop Max off, and drive 2.5 more to our destination?

...OY?

...but thank GOD for my stepmom?!?!?

...I'm making some goodies to take with us tomorrow?

...two loaves of pumpkin bread are in the oven as I type?

...made homemade chocolate chip cookies last night?

...and will make Christmas Crack after the pumpkin bread?

...have any of you made Christmas Crack?

...it's GOOD, and SUPER easy?

...it's basically crackers in a foil-lined, greased jelly roll pan?

...pour over a butter/brown sugar toffee...bake until bubbly...line crackers back up, pour semi sweet chocolate chips over...let melt, and spread?

...cool completely and crack into peanut brittle-like pieces...store in an air tight container?

...then I need to go get a car charger for my iphone?

...I'm sure that thing will see constant use during our 10 hour day and I need to be able to charge it back up?

...oh, and my new favorite place to buy my jeans??!?!?

...the teenie bopper consignment shops?

...well, I haven't *actually* found any yet, but that's my goal...$18 per pair vs WHOKNOWS?!

...gonna go hit them up this afternoon?

...Ok, well, I've got my work cut out for me, so I'd best rock'n'roll?

...happy Tuesday ladies?!?!

...have a great day??

iVillage Member
Tue, 11-22-2011 - 9:51am

Well, I've been sitting and stewing for a day now and becauseI am furious that Max is taking it on the chin because of this egotistical LIAR!

Anyway, I am done and feel beeter because I have decided that at the end our season I will report Coach

Photobucket