Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: crit99
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 9:35am

DYK

...Alanna's halloween party was fun?

...not very many people but we danced and some sang?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 9:58am

DYK...

...Christol, that does sound odd not to have a plan in this sitiation?

...you're so nice to offer your house?

...nothing really exciting going on here?

...the boys has dentist appts. this week?

...had to reschedule due to Cole having the swine?

...I'm still fighting with the school system so I can start subbing?

...I went to my old school and the other school close to us last Thursday?

...the lady at my old school told me all I needed was my background check.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 1:30pm

DYK:

Kelley, I can't believe he wasn't frantic by that time and that he wasn't trying to call her (I assume he wasn't or else he would have found a way to find a signal before then)?

WOW is all I have to say?

I hope they find your file SOON...that is crazy?

Carmen, I am waiting on pins and needles waiting for baby news!?

Have you heard any more wrt visitation, etc....did you ever have a meeting or anything?

Christol, yeah, it does seem weaird to not have a plan in place?

I wonder if she is just afraid that not many people won't show up so that is why she didnt' take you up on your offer.....she was afraid that you would do all that and then nobody would show up?

I hope it all works out and goes smoothly?

I think I am going to go to bed bath and beyond today.......I have seriously been wanting a gravy boat for YEARS now....I have looked everywhere....I have NEVER owned a stinking gravy boat if you can believe that, rofl?

I saw one in BBB's flyer this week and I REALLY want it and know if I don't go get it, I will never find another one again, lol?

We had fun TOT'ing......some neighbors turned their garage into a haunted house...I was skeptical, but they did an amazing job....I don't wnat to think about how much money they spent though?

We had NO SNOW for hte first time this year....which ment no ice, which was awesome?

Some friends had a halloween party, I wasn't going to go since Brian isn't here but my MIL was making me so mad, I knew I had to get out of the house or risk jail time......when I said I was going, my girls BEGGED me to come with......which, they never really go to things like that but she was getting on their nerves so much as well......I knew there were going to be other kids (just young ones) so it was ok if they went but they never WANT to, lol....they did this time then they didn't want to leave?

We ended up staying pretty late so the next morning, I got interrogated by my MIL and she was extra witchy b/c I left her home alone all night?

Of course, she is already convinced I am having an affair so that probably just added to it, rofl?

It started when someone was calling me....my phone has a talking caller id thing....so it "talks" out the name, but it often doesn't pronounce it right.....so I kept getting calls from someone that came in her husbands name and messed up the last name.....she would run and try to answer it before me, but couldn't...so then she would do the hoover around me saying "who is that" in a nasty voice....like it is any of her damn buisness?

I was sort of amused, knowing full well what she was doing?

THEN my BIL (sisters dh) called, his name shows up as the buisness name so she had no idea who it was......I was upstairs and didn't answer the phone/didn't hear it ring and MIL did.....the girls came upstairs and told me they thought my sister had called and that MIL wasn't very nice to her?

I looked at the caller id and saw who it was and called back....my BIL can be an idiot and he knows how my MIL is so when he called and she answered and was REALLY rude ot him and was questioning him, he was instigating even more.....he knew what she was thinking and played into it?

So, he asked for me and she said "WHO is this" (in her nasty voice) he said "who is THIS, I am calling Christy's house and looking for HER so why do I need to tell YOU who this is" and all he would say was that it was a "friend"....he said she was so rude to him he couldn't help it?

In the end, she told him I wasn't avaiable (I was, I was upstairs, rofl) and hung up on him.....this made him even madder so now he is playing more and more into it.....he is calling when he knows I am not at home to, rofl?

So, with those calls and me out all night I am SURE she is writing down everything she is going to tell Brian when he get home...or at least, what she is going to tell everyone back home, rofl?

Ok, I guess I should head off to the grocery store?

Don't want to but you gotta do what you gotta do?

signature

signature

iVillage Member
Mon, 11-02-2009 - 2:52pm

DYK...

Kelley, I can't believe that story about your niece. Doesn't make any sense.

Christol, how nice of you to offer up your house for the lunch. I'm sure it will all work out.

Christy, I cannot stand your MIL! Seriously! What in the world??!!

*Shaking my head*

I am laughing at you on pins and needles.

No baby yet!

Regina has an ultrasound today because she has measured the same size for 3 weeks in a row and hasn't gotten any bigger.

I get so worried, I ask Regina all the time if the baby's been moving.

I have to go get ready now. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 9:12am

Did you know...

...Lauri, did you fall back on days instead of hours and miss Monday;)??

...Kelley, I hope the sub thing gets worked out?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 11-03-2009 - 12:58pm

DYK:

MIL is arguing with Brianna on if rotton eggs and gummy bears taste bad?

MIL is saying that B doesn't know if it tastes bad and therefore can't say that it does?

Brianna is explaining to her that she is making a prediction and the information she used to make the prediction?

MIL is talking to her in the snotty I know better then you voice telling her she doesn't know what she is talking about....seriously arguing for the sake of arguing wiht a 12 yr old?

She has ISSUES?

I can do voice memos on my phone and put them online....I should do that, lol?

It has been another morning of her picking fights again.....gawd, I am so sick of it?

Poor B is getting the brunt of it today?

B stayed home yesterday with a sore throat, she didn't have a fever....but I was afraid she was coming down with the dreaded flu so I kept her home.....my girls RARELY get sick and they never miss school.....so I figured, even if I kept her home and it ended up being nothing, i wasn't worried about it?

Well, this has turned into one argument after another with MIL........she lectured B on how she is only sick b/c she goes outside with wet hair, FTR, her hair is typically damp and in a pony tail when she goes outside, it is always like that, B tried to explain to her that virus' make you sick, MIL is arguing with her that wet hair and no socks makes you sick, lol?

I made the mistake of telling MIL that she is sick b/c there was a kid that was sick at the halloween party we went to, so that just gave her bad mommy ammo?

This morning B and I were talking about her sore throat, I don't even remember what we were saying, MIL hollers from the other room "I'm surprised she isn't sick all the time with the way she WHINES about everything. How do you even know if she is REALLY sick or not, all she does is lie and whine so she probably just wants to stay home" Ummmmm.....weren't we just talking about how B has had perfect attendance....funny how she forgets what she wants to when it suits her?

Although, I probably need to stop rolling my eyes and mumbling under my breath when she speaks, b/c now B is doing the same thing?

I can't even express to you how much I can't stand when she opens her mouth?

Oh, her other fight with B this morning......B said she couldn't find her winter coat...she actually said this yesterday before I had her stay home.....she needed to get out the door and was saying she would just wear a hoodie b/c she couldn't find her coat....I was upstairs and knew I had hung her coat up in the closet yesterday (usually, they hang them on hooks next to the door) so I called her up and told her where it was....when I came down MIL was telling B "yeah, I KNEW it wasn't in the front room, you know HOW I knew, b/c I TRIPPED over it yesterday and almost broke my neck, so I was the one to hang it up in the closet".....UHHH, so WTF....the girl was WALKING out the door, you were going to let her walk out in just a hoodie in 20 degree weather and NOT tell her where her coat was........but in reality, MIL didn't even KNOW where it was b/c SHE is not the one who hung it up, I was.....and she also did NOT trip over it and almost break her neck b/c *I* am the one who hung it up...and it was in the front room when I hung it up....the only reason I moved it was b/c the hook thing is falling off and the coat is too heavy?

But yet MY kids are the "liars"....really, why would she make that crap up anyway?

She had a whole big story about tripping over a towel the other day....totally made up story.....I have decided, if MIL is so damn clumsy that she nearly breaks her neck over anything on the ground, I am going to start cluttering the floor with anything and everything I can find?

I am going to set boobie traps, rofl?

So, I was telilng her that I want to go to bed bath and beyond b/c they have gravy boats and I want one......I pointed to some curtains in their flyer and said "oh, those are cute, too bad they wouldn't match anything in my house" She says in a snotty disgusted tone (the one that tells me that she is picking a fight and nothing I say will be right.....actually, she uses that tone a LOT, lol) "They are EARTH TONES, they go with ANYTHING". The curtains were blue with brown circle things so I say "well, it is blue and brown and...." (she interrupts me) "it is NOT blue, it is TEAL or like a bluish green and it is an EARTH TONE" WTF, so I say "Everythign here is red and gold and black, TEAL and brown doesn't match" Her "yes it does, you just don't know how to decorate" UHHHH WTF......Miss, I have a red stripped couch, a blue chair and green carpet in my living room.....queen of all decorators?

I know that is a stupid example, but that is an example of the constant crap she spews....NON stop?

Another example, I was finishing up the first season of Mentalist, it had special features that had interviews with the characters, I realized that the star of the show has an accent in real life and commented on it, something like "oh, neat, I couldn't even tell that he has an accent, it sounds maybe Australian" Her "Oh, it is NOT Australian. He said MUM which is what they say in England" Me "well, they say mum in Australia to" her "I know for a FACT that he is from England, I was over there and heard how htey talk, and he talks like they do"....all this with her hoity toity crappiness......?

FWIW, I looked it up, he is from Australia, lol?

But Gawd, I would love to speak in my own house without her being a witch?

Ok, I am off to BBB to buy my dang gravy boat?

I might buy the danged curtains for the crap of it and then throw them in my closet.....just to irritate her, lol?

signature

signature

iVillage Member
Wed, 11-04-2009 - 8:06am
DYK????

Kelley, the problems with you being able to sub sound really odd?

I filled out an online application, turned in my teaching certificate, a consent form to check my background, reference information, a health form and tetanus shot info to our county school department. Once all the info was gathered they informed me that I was set to substitute?

Sorry to hear it has been a hassle to get all the info to them. Good luck with it?

I subbed on Monday and Tuesday and am thankful for the break today?

Christy, how much longer until MIL leaves? It seems like she has been there for such a long time. My heart goes out to you. She is so annoying…I don’t know how you do it????

Christol, so nice of you to open your home after the funeral. I am sure she appreciated it?

Can’t remember when I last posted?

Last Monday night the girls and I were involved in a car crash with a deer. He came out of nowhere and messed up the underneath part of our car. It will be a couple of weeks before we get the car back?

The girls had Thursday and Friday off. It was so nice to hang out with them?

Halloween was fun and low stress?

We have two families at the girls’ school that are dealing with some tough times?

One family lost their father when he was under his car repairing it and it fell on him and killed him. He was 42 and had four children. The one boy is in Lily’s grade?

Another family with a 3rd grader and a 4 year-old are planning to take the mother (who is 33) off of life support today. She has been hospitalized since August with some terrible stomach issues, infection, and blood toxins (sounds so similar to my mother’s situation)?

The woman is the sister of one of the Kindergarten teachers who also happens to be a friend. Her daughter and Lily play together?

I am so sad for all of them. If you can spare some prayers, please pray for these families?

Hard to imagine the pain these families are enduring?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-04-2009 - 8:23am

DYK...

just a quick post to let you know I'm here, just been a busy week so far.

Karol, so sorry to hear about both of those families. My heart goes out to them.

Carmen, how's Regina hanging in? I'm sure she's ready to meet her precious little girl. Hope things with Devin are better.

Kelley, hope you can start subbing soon!

well I'm off to take Gabe to school, work at Cole's school and then meet a friend for lunch!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 11-04-2009 - 9:15am

Did you know..

...thanks for checking in Lauri;)?

...Christy, when does the broom take flight and get that witch out of your home?

...repeat after me..."Thanks for coming, DON'T COME BACK"?

...Karol, my heart goes out to those families?

...seems all I've been hearing is bad news and it's weighing on my heart too?

...We have a teacher at work, lives alone and was walking around at the mall and started yelling

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 11-05-2009 - 10:51am

Did you know...

...Karol, thinking about you?

...Kelley, subbing stuff getting all straightened out?

...Carmen, Happy Birthday girlie!? Are we getting a baby today??

...Marie, how the heck are ya?

Photobucket

Pages