OMG...AUGUST...DYKs

iVillage Member
OMG...AUGUST...DYKs
Wed, 08-01-2012 - 8:35am

The months are flying by, what's shakin in your neck of the woods?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 8:33am
P.s. I'm confident his reaction to seeing you was the same, if not bigger, than your reaction to seeing him. I'm sure that's where the "nod," came from, even if it WAS a junior high move. He was probably sick to his stomach too...because I KNOW he has some very strong feelings for you...

grr.....
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 8:55am

DYK

...I feel, hmmm, I feel a little numb today? 

...not really "bad", just off?

...I haven't spoken to him since I ended it back in June?  Not once, not an email..nothing?

...His last words to me was that he needed to "work on Justen", my last words to him was to get therapy so he doesn't put some other girl through the heartache? 

...and, YES...what IS he doing dating?  BUT that is his deal?  He has dated women right away on our past breaks and says something is always missing?  He canNOT wrap his brain around that what he is doing is cruel to woman who are looking?  That woman don't go on dates at our age without the thought process that this could be "the" guy?

...he thinks that as long as he puts the disclaimer that "he doesn't want a relationship" it's their bad basically?  In his defense he told me repeatedly over the years?  I chose to view the actions and not listen to the words?

...didn't appear that this girl was getting his "actions" BUT what he also doesn't realize is taking a woman and her child to a "fun" activity is something a NORMAL person would think of a commitment type move?

...and, SHAME on her for introducing her child this soon?  shaking my head?  I know lots of woman who do that and, well..I just think it's completely inappropriate?

...and, you're right that he is absolutely not doing anything wrong?

...just tweaks me out because I'm the one who WANTS a flippin relationship and HE is dating?!?

...but as Alanna said, I could be dating, especially if I wasn't picky..I need to get out there?

...I just needed to feel ready and I don't know?  I don't have it in me to get my heart broke:smileysad:  Scott sincerely messed with me, yeah I said Scott, not Justen?  At least Justen was always honest and faithful?  If someone had a friend they were recommending I would try that but dating sites freak me out a bit because I'm sure they are full of "Justens" but without the honesty or Scotts?

...ahhh well, I'm good?  LOL..the song on the radio right now is that new Jason Mraz song which I hate but the words as I typed were "It's gonna be all right"

...thanks for the kind words ladies?

...Missi, I LOVE the bedding?  Our Target didn't have much?

...sorry that her friend was a puke again??  I hope girlie finds her groove?  HUGS?!?

...I'll post photos of Claire's room when we're done?  I had NO luck finding bedding that matched that she liked?  Went with plain white and I may let her fabric paint on it?!

...I have never thought of you as unable to multi-task?  shrug

...I have never thought of Craig as having ADD, more like OCD because he can't let something go?  Work stays in his head for the work week?  But I guess that would be kinda ADD?!

...Good luck with Owen's party?  I'm sure he'll be happy as long as there is cake:smileywink:

...reunion tomorrow for me...dunt, dunt, dun? 

...got in early today so I better get back to it?

...Happy Weekend?!?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 9:01am
I think you guys are right about him feeling sick but I thought it was more of "crap, she is seeing this" because he was very protective of my feelings and he never wanted to hurt me. If nothing else, he knew that would hurt and he would feel bad about that.

AND...although my hair was in a pony, I'm pretty tan, had touched up my make up before we left, I had on a cute outfit that I always get a lot of compliments on and one that he likes:smileywink: and I also smelled good!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 10:46am
Well, I'm glad he saw you lookin' like that!! I hope he got a big ol' whiff of you too!!! :smileywink:

As far as the ADD/OCD thing goes...they're very closely related. Much of the time, if one is present, the other will be as well. My mom shows more of the OCD traits, but is very much ADD. (never diagnosed....but after my diagnosis, it kind of all came into focus for me). So...Craig could very well be both.
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-10-2012 - 3:34pm

Oh Christol, my stomach just did a flip reading that?

I am so sorry to hear he didn't treat you better when you saw him?

I am soooooo glad you were looking good and smelling good when you saw him?

That will nag him for a bit for sure?

Ok, pull up the boot straps and let's get dating!!!!!?

I think it's time to just go out on a bunch of dates and let some men pay for things!?

That can always cure the blues?

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and hoping for some better days soon?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 12:37am

Oh Christol! I can't believe his reaction to you.

I'm with everyone else, you should start dating. :smileyhappy:

It's late but I have to tell you all just one thing...

Regina is moving out!!!

She found a house with 2 friends. She is moving the week after next.

It's in the "student ghetto" and it seems nice enough. There are also familes that live on the street too.

I'm mostly worried about Layla.

While Regina is a good mom, she doesn't always think of Layla first.

Oh and re; the job with the schools, I guess I didn't get it since they didn't call me for an interview and the job starts the 17th.

:smileysad:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 3:56am
Wow Carmen!!! Woohoo!!! I know you worry about Layla, but Regina will soon learn to put her first!! (can Addison move in with them??)
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 10:07am
Carmen, so sorry to hear about the job. Keep plugging away, I know something's out there for you?

And, wow on Regina moving out!!!!?

I am sure it will happen with some mixed emotions, but it will probably help you to be able to take a deep breath and relax with just Rhiannon and Joey at home?

Good luck with everything. Always praying and keeping positive vibes coming your way?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-11-2012 - 12:50pm
Thank you, Karol!!!!

Haha Helen! Eventually, Addison will move out!

Re; the job situation, I think I'm going to take some online courses with Word and Excel if such things exist.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-12-2012 - 9:57am

DYK...

...Carmen, sorry to hear about the job?

... :smileysad:

...I agree with the others, keep plugging along, there's got to be something out there, someday?  

...and WHOA?!?!

...Regina's moving out?

...wow?

...I can see how it would cause mixed emotions?

...your place just got a whole lot bigger, now, though, right?

...what is she going to do with Layla while she works and goes to college?

...well, I'd best get ready for church?

...just thought I'd pop in for a bit?