Quick vent, feel free to ignore....

iVillage Member
Quick vent, feel free to ignore....
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 7:58pm

My husband isn't answering his phone so I am gonna vent to you guys, lol. It is my first day off for a few days and I am already ready to strangle the crazy woman. I am so flipping SICK of her nasty a$$ remarks. If she couldn't speak, that would be so nice, lol.

Some examples of irritating crap. Girls had half a day of school today for parent teacher meetings. So, they came home and had lunch. B has a friend over b/c they are working on a project. Her friend brought over candy and gave one to B but not to T. So, I told T she could have a piece of halloween candy. MIL sees her getting the candy and starts FLIPPING out "you are constantly shoving your mouth with junk food. I NEVER see you eat anything worth while but yet every single time I turn around you are putting crap in your mouth. What is wrong with you?" I glare at her to which she says "well, FINE, if you want her to eat it, I don't care. I know you let them eat whatever they want anyway" and she storms upstairs (where she is now, thank goodness).

Now, that followed a long line of garbage from her today. She also felt the need to "tell" on B for saying "don't be a numbnut" to her friend that is over here. So MIL calls me in the room and proceeds to tell me how horrible she is and "I can't beleive you allow her to talk like that. I have NEVER heard a child be so mean and rude to another child before. That girl just has NO respect for anyone and she shouldn't even have any friends wiht the way she acts". Mind you, I was not here when it was said so I did not *allow* her to say anything. And, while what she siad isn't "ok".....I hear far worse coming from all these other kids mouthes ALL the time. But, MIL tells me about it. So, of course I call B to the room to talk about it. MIL rolls her eyes and says "dont' call her out here. You aren't going to do anything about it anyway, you let those kids say and do whatever they want".

I deal with that situation, B goes back to the other room and MIL starts again "Don't you change what you are doing just b/c *I* am here. If you let them say it when I am not here, let them say it when I am here. I said I don't let them talk like that and she says "well, that's like the other day. Taeya said something about a penis and you just let her talk like that. Even the girls both said they can say what they want and you dont' do anything. So she said she was going to eat a penis and you didn't do anythign about it" Me "I have NEVER heard her say she was going to eat a penis" and I call T out to figure out what is going on. But REALLY.....I would let my 9 year old say she is going to eat a penis and NOT say anything to her. Call T out, and she tells me what she said, it was something stupid where they say something else but intend for it to sound like something bad. I asked T if I have EVER allowed her to say ANYTHING like that, she said no. So I said "why would you tell Nana that I do" SHe looked confused and said "I have NEVER told her you allow me to say that". MIL says "oh, it was Brianna that said you let them say whatever". I asked Brianna and she said "I never said that, she was on the phone with papap and was telling HIM that, but I never said it." So, basically she is calling everyone and telling them that i let my kids talk about eating penis'. And she honestly BELIEVES that to be true. Nut case.

The bad part is....B's friend called her mom and asked her to pick her up and said "your grandma is mean. All she keeps doing is yelling" so she went home. Nice....freaking fruit loop. Maybe she needs to eat a penis.

signature

signature

iVillage Member
Wed, 10-28-2009 - 11:34pm

Maybe she needs to eat a penis....ROFLMAO

Two words....HATEFUL WITCH

Three more...DON'T COME BACK!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 10:36am
Christy, you are KILLING me!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 3:42pm

I am going to just save this thread to vent when I want to punch her....to keep myself from going to jail. Holy crap she drives me crazy. She is in a "mood" this morning. Her "moods" are picking fights...disagreeing with EVERYTHING you say for the sake of disagreement. It is actually kind of amusing when I will say something, she will argue, then I will say the opposite of what I already said (basically the same as what she is saying) and she will disagree with THAT as well, rofl. That is my litmus test for if it is simply an "I want to fight" mood. I have never seen someone contradict themselves so much and be so totally oblivious to it. Freaking lunatic. You should see my text messages to my husband. They include "she is a freaking fruit loop" "I hate you right now" "I am going to punch her" "I am going to be a total witch for the next three months to make up for the hell I have had to deal with". You get the idea. He hasn't responded, rofl.

After spending the first part of the morning with her "arguing" about how the girls do in school and the personality of B's teacher (arguing meaning, whatever I say is wrong and she is right...but being subject to change).....I got another "lecture" on my poor parenting and about what she "sees" when she comes up here. And I know when she throws out "you know, even Rick and I have talked about this and WE think........." that she is just trying to pick fights...and genreally whatever "RIch and I" (rick is FIL) think is something that rick has no idea about if I ask him. So, today it is that she thinks it is inappropriate that I don't seem to realize that B is OLDER then T. Ummm, yeah, I KNOW when I pushed them out of my whoha I KNOW who is older. But, she thinks I let T have the same stuff as B and that I "dont' understand" that B should be allowed to do more and that I shouldn't buy them teh same stuff. Seriously, I watched the clock and for FORTY EIGHT minutes she went on and on. No matter WHAT I said was right. She told me that B is a "young lady" and that T buys the same exact clothes as B and I should put a stop to that. I pointed out that B wears Juniors size clothes and T is sitll in kids so there is NO way they have the "same" exact clothes AND that T has B's hand me downs from when she was the same age....and she ARGUED with me.

Then she went on and on about how last year when her and FIL were up, they took the girls to the store, B picked out a diary and T wanted it to....and there was NO reason why T needed a diary. B was old enough for it but T wasn't. Well, the "diary" she was talking aobut was that one that was hannah montana and had the password that you could say the password to unlock it. Ages are SIX and up. YES, that is something that BOTH kids would LIKE and it isn't inappropriate. By the end of that 48 minutes, I was so irritated and DONE with listening to her and watching her disgusted look as she told me how horrible I am and rolled her eyes like a ten year old, I finally said "yeah, I WILL let htem both do the same thigns at the same exact time. In fact, when Brianna gets her period, I am going to make Taeya wear a pad to" and walked away. What a f'ing b...I swear. Shut the F up. If I hear a sentance that starts with "Every time I come up here it is completly obvious to ME....." again, I am buying a gun. Right now, she is doing yoga on the wii fit and it is taking everything I have not to go push her over as she is doing the half moon. She is such a moron.

Oh, so...if you read my facebook...you saw my comment about B puttin gher in her place. That was classic. So, we left their conference.....of course both girls are doing great. T's teacher (who also had B in 4th grade) went on and on about how we must be great parents b/c both girls are so amazing, and asked if I had any more kids b/c he wants to teach them. And T is getting the citizenship award for the school and is on the honor roll, etc etc etc. Bascially, what they always say....the girls do great in school and they all love them. We leave and on the drive back we are talking about the girls friends. We saw one there and I was saying how much I liked her, she is a good kid, etc etc. Freak says "you know, I can't even believe they HAVE any friends. If I were a kid I wouldn't want to be their friend". I contemplated how I could wreck the car so that she was the only one injured.....and B asked "what do you mean?". Freakazoid says "well, really...who would want to be friends with someone who calls them a NUMNUT". I then contemplated taking my keys and gouging her eyes out....but B just said "you know, we were just KIDDING. She called me a dimwhit and I called her a numnut. And we both laughed. It is one thing to joke around with someone when you say something and ANOTHER thing to be serious when you say horrible things about someone. I would never tell anyone that I don't know why someone would be their friend and be SERIOUS about it either". At that point, I considered pulling the car over and giving her a standing ovation. I am glad that she is handling this so well. She is NOT getting upset when freako pulls her crap like she used to. And, she is now having comebacks to her which makes me very happy. But GAWD, I am ready to strangle that b. I really am.

signature

signature

iVillage Member
Thu, 10-29-2009 - 6:58pm
Really??!! Really??!! OMGOSH!!!!!!!!! I would have killed her by now! UGH!

Photobucket