Schools out/ summer poll

iVillage Member
Schools out/ summer poll
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 10:36am

I can't believe it is almost here!

When is your kiddos last day of school?

Any vacation plans?

Camps?

Do you do anything academic during the summer to help them retain what they learned this year?

When do they go back to school in the fall?

Any other excited details (lol)?

disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 11:38am

They have a 1/2 day on the 15th of June which is their last day and Shelly's graduation day. :)

Any vacation plans?

We haven't pinned anything down...maybe some 3-4 day trips. We will head to VB for sure.

Camps?

I doubt we'll do any camps. Neither of the girls are big fans. Although, we might make plans for Vacation Bible School.

Do you do anything academic during the summer to help them retain what they learned this year?

Reading

When do they go back to school in the fall?

August 25th

Any other excited details (lol)?

We usually have our fair share of visitors here which we love!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 12:42pm

When is your kiddos last day of school?---June 15th

Any vacation plans?---Nope :(

Camps?---I doubt it. I can't afford any of the overnight camps and the kids didn't like the parks and rec program they went to before.

Do you do anything academic during the summer to help them retain what they learned this year?---They read and Rhiannon is always writing something.

When do they go back to school in the fall?---After Labor Day.

Any other excited details (lol)?---Regina will be watching the kids during the day and she wants to get a job so I will be watching Layla at night.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 3:18pm

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 3:59pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 6:01pm

When is your kiddos last day of school? May 27th

Any vacation plans? Yellowstone in June, Breckenridge for July 4th (just found out my nephew and his friend are going to Breckenridge for 2 weeks of hockey camp. That last day of the camp is on the 4th, so we are going to stay up there for 3 days with my parents), weekend trip to CO springs, and I'm sure we will go to WY at some point and time.

Camps? Arionna is doing a rock climbing camp as soon as we get back from Yellowstone, Kaylee is doing an AWESOME engineering camp at CU (she gets to stay in the dorms for the week and do activities. The camp is only $185!!!! and includes EVERYTHING!), Alora will do GS Horse camp at the end of July.

Do you do anything academic during the summer to help them retain what they learned this year? reading program through the library, math workbook program through school, and I usually have them do a summer bridge workbook.

When do they go back to school in the fall? August 17

Any other excited details (lol)? Yeah, that should have been "exciting". Can ya tell I typed it before I had my coffee this morning??? This is the first year, since we moved to CO, that my nephews will NOT be coming for the summer.

disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-01-2010 - 3:03pm

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy