Spring is in the air POLL!!!!

iVillage Member
Spring is in the air POLL!!!!
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:17am
The weather has be absolutely gorgeous around here, time for a Spring Poll, wouldn't ya say?? Let's give it a whirl!!!

1. Tell us your favorite things about Spring.

2. Anything you DON'T like about Spring?

3. What's the weather been like in your area?

4. Do you have your toddler's spring/summer wardrobe yet?

5. Do you do "Spring Cleaning"? If so, what exactly?

Have fun! Come out, come out wherever you all are!!!

Missi :o)

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:23am

~*~*~* The wonderful temperatures, playing outside, riding bikes, the smells of spring, the Spring flowers, the longer days, and just the overall "energizing" feeling of Spring!

~*~*~* Allergies, but none of us have them very bad at all ~ Thankfully! I'd be a terrible baby! lol

~*~*~* Wonderful! 60's and 70's with no wind! Tomorow is supposed to get to almost 80!!!

~*~*~* Pretty much. Natalie's wardrobe is mostly hand-me-down's from her big sister and older cousin. I need to get her a pair of capris (since those weren't in existence when her sister was 2) and some sandals and white dress shoes. (and an Easter Dress *blush*).

~*~*~* Not really. If we don't tear up our carpets on the main floor (to be replaced with hardwoods or Pergo) I definitely want to clean them again! Carpet is so icky! I might also dust, since that's about a twice a year thing around here! lol!! I *should* organize some of my "problem" areas, so we'll see!!

Missi :o)

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:28am
I love spring!!!! and it does seem to be here although we are expecting snow on Sunday :(

I love the smell of spring air!!!

MUD!!!

yesterday was gorgeous, around 60 and nice and sunny. Supposed to be OK today but get rainy and cold again for the next few days.

I just picked up a few things, my mom will outfit him for his birthday if we can wait that long. Hopefully some of his shorts from last year will still fit. Probably not shirts though!

HA! nope although we definitely need to clean the carpets!!! Poor Murphy is having lots of accidents lately!

Lauri

Edited 3/26/2003 10:40:10 AM ET by love_you_bunches

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:49am
My favourite season....

The smells, the new growth and no more winter clothing.

The slush and dirty roads

Around 8 -10C and partly cloudy

Some (one outfit will be her third summer wearing it) she will be getting more for her birthday.

My big spring cleaning is the windows. I do all the windows inside and out.

Christine

Edited 3/26/2003 11:18:48 AM ET by tiggertoo2

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:19am

~Not having to bundle up when we go outside. The flowers blooming. Just being outside in the sun!!

2. Anything you DON'T like about Spring? Poor Max has horrible allergies.

3. What's the weather been like in your area? Been in the mid 50's but snow is in the forecast for the weekend:(

4. Do you have your toddler's spring/summer wardrobe yet? Got a few things for spring. I'll wait for her birthday to fill in the rest of the summer stuff.

5. Do you do "Spring Cleaning"? If so, what exactly? Opening the house and letting in the fresh air. Cleaning windows and of course the dreaded yard work.

Christol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 5:34pm

I LOVE the weather! I love the not cold, not hot weather. New Flowers (Tuplips, Irises etc). This is something somewhat new to me because spring in Florida was a lot like the other seasons. We especially didn't get bulb flowers since the ground never froze!

The storms. It hasn't been that bad here in Wisconsin -- yet. In Georgia, we got terrible spring storms - tornados, hail, thunder I hated it.

It's been very nice. We have had a couple days in the 70s, but otherwise still a little cool.

Nope! buying it piece by piece (and grandma will be here for his bday in a month, and DH is going to NY and surely Oma will buy some for him too!)

Yes! I am not a very organized person, but when it's so nice out, I feel the need to get organized. This year, it's a big ordeal -- moving!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:44pm

I love the colors, the smells, the fresh air, the clothes, EVERYTHING!!!

Not fond of the bugs that appear.

For the most part, sunny and in the 60s and 70s.

Yes, I bought most of it at the end of the season last year, as well as, the church consignment sales this month. Lily is a clothes horse like her mother and she has tons of shorts, tops, capris, and dresses.

Yes, cleaned out closets, wash windows, landscaping the yard, and a big overall clean in the house accompanied with open windows and fresh air.

Karol (who's dazed and confused by the new board layout)

Photobucket