Thursday Thoughts Poll---

iVillage Member
Thursday Thoughts Poll---
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 12:31pm
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person or a messy person?
2. Do you use Facebook or Twitter?
3. In genereal, do you sleep well? How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?
4. What's your weather like today?
5. What is something good that has happened to you in the last month?
6. Do you wear a watch?
7. Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? Why?
8. What kind of computer do you have?
9. What dangerous thing do you do while driving?
10.What is your nightly routine?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 12:41pm

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 12:49pm

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person or a messy person? organized

2. Do you use Facebook or Twitter? both, but don't update Twitter much

3. In genereal, do you sleep well? How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night? It really depends on my life circumstances. Most nights I get about 6 or 7 hours of sleep.

4. What's your weather like today? Cloudy and cool for us (68 degrees)

5. What is something good that has happened to you in the last month? Hmmm...our trip to Atlanta was fun for all of us.

6. Do you wear a watch? No, I haven't worn one in about
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 8:47pm

I am def. not naturally organized. It isn't that I am "messy" either, I just have a weird (often random) method of organization that feels right to me but is messy to others, rofl.

2. Do you use Facebook or Twitter?

Both but don't update twitter too often

3. In genereal, do you sleep well? How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?

Working nights leads to horrible sleeping habits, lol. I go for a few weeks of only a few hours of sleep here and there (3-4) and then eventually it catches up with me and I crash hard (get off work, sleep most of the day and then still get a few more hours of sleep that night, lol)

4. What's your weather like today?

Cloudy, dreary, chilly...typical for this time of year.

5. What is something good that has happened to you in the last month?

Hmmmm, nothing in particular. Nothing BAD but nothing overly good either, lol.

6. Do you wear a watch?

Yes, at work

7. Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? Why?

Both, but for different reasons. My cat b/c she is small and doesn't squish me when she jumps on me, lol...and is independant. Cats are much less work. Dogs b/c they are so loyal...and where a cat basically could care less if you come or go, dogs tend to make you the center of their world, lol. BUT IMO dogs are more like "kids"...tend to get in more "trouble", etc.

8. What kind of computer do you have?

Still have the HP and then the fairly new Mac (which I LOVE btw)

9. What dangerous thing do you do while driving?

Actually, I am a VERY cautious driver. I have the handsfree phone thing in my car so don't even talk on the cell phone while driving (have voice activated dialing and a button on my steering wheel to "talk" so never take my hands off the wheel or eyes off the road, lol). I DO occasionally switch songs on my iphone....but typically I wait until I am stopped before doing that.

10.What is your nightly routine?

Get showered, dressed, head to work, get pt assignment, assess, have a baby or two, rofl. If I am off, usually I stay up and play on the puter or watch tv after everyone goes to bed until about 2 or so.

signature

signature

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-10-2009 - 10:46pm

1. Would you consider yourself an organized person or a messy person?---in between, just depends on the day lol

2. Do you use Facebook or Twitter?---FB

3. In genereal, do you sleep well? How many hours of sleep do you usually get a night?---I don't think I've been sleeping well, I think I wake up a lot through the night because of pain in my arms, ears, back. Since the kids went back to school, I am getting about 6-7 hours. It used to be like 9-10 hours during the summer.

4. What's your weather like today?---it was HOT and sunny

5. What is something good that has happened to you in the last month?---I got to spend a whole month of "lazy summer days" with my kids

6. Do you wear a watch?---Nope

7. Which do you prefer, cats or dogs? Why?---Dogs because cats stink and I think they're weird

8. What kind of computer do you have?---Dell

9. What dangerous thing do you do while driving?---Talk on cell phone

10.What is your nightly routine? --- brush teeth, wash face, put lotion on hands, vaseline on lips, read a book for about 1/2 hour or longer

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 10:06am

Messy, although judging from what friends have told me, I don't nessecarily come across that way.

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 11:09am
Photobucket