Wednesday Weird Poll---Mix of Stuff

iVillage Member
Wednesday Weird Poll---Mix of Stuff
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 4:41pm

1. Of all the things that you have, what is it that have the most of?

2. What have you never done?

3. When was the last time you bought new shoes?

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 4:48pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 08-05-2009 - 11:13pm
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 1:53pm

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 2:19pm

1. Of all the things that you have, what is it that have the most of?---Can I say toys? Because we definitely have A LOT of toys!

2. What have you never done? --- skiing of any kind

3. When was the last time you bought new shoes? Were they a planned purchase? Or did they grab you as you walked by? --- I think it's when I ordered my shoes from Lands End. It wasn't planned, I was ordering stuff for the kids and found the shoes for $39.99.

4. What shape is your dinner table? --- oval because I have both leaves in it. I decided I liked the bigger table.

5. What have you just finished reading? And what are you about to start?---I just finished reading the 5th Stephanie Plum book by Janet Evanovich and I just started Twilight. hehe

6. Do you frequent your local library? --- ALLLLLL the time! We love the library!!!

7. What television show do you think is overrated? --- Grey's Anatomy. I used to love it but it got weird and boring.

8. Who opens the mail at your house? --- I do or Regina does sometimes depending on what it is.

9. Have you ever flown First Class? --- I think I did when I was a kid. I sort of remember being on the "other" side of the curtain.

10. If you are in a pinch and don’t have anything for dinner, what do you make yourself? --- sandwich, quesadilla, PB & J, bowl of cereal lol

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 10:02pm
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-06-2009 - 11:52pm

I've never eaten alone at a restaurant either.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-07-2009 - 12:12am
1. Of all the things that you have, what is it that have the most of?
Cereal!
2. What have you never done?
Been to Hawaii
3. When was the last time you bought new shoes? Were they a planned purchase? Or did they grab you as you walked by? Beginning of summer...new sneakers. All of mine are planned...can't just walk into a store and find WWW :(
4. What shape is your dinner table? BOWTIE :0)
5. What have you just finished reading? And what are you about to start? Lots of quick romances
6. Do you frequent your local library? Sometimes. Luckily, they now email 3 days before the books are due. Helps us remember to get them back.
7. What television show do you think is overrated? Ditto..LOST...just don't get it.
8. Who opens the mail at your house? Me
9. Have you ever flown First Class? Nope...almost, but then the first class filled up. The nice thing was there was NO ONE on the plane, so Kaylee and I had an entire row (from A-F) ALL to ourselves. As did everyone else on the plane. Helps to be flying into FL when there is a hurricane on the coast ;)
10. If you are in a pinch and don’t have anything for dinner, what do you make yourself? Cereal for the kids, whatever the rest of us can find.
disney.jpg picture by marieef
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-07-2009 - 9:41am

I have a keepsake box of clothes from the girls, but most were passed on to someone else. I am always purging their clothes, but I usually pull out a few that are sentimental.

As for eating out alone---I love it. I am such a loner and crave that time when I can be alone with my thoughts and have someone wait on me. When the girls are in school, I usually do it about twice a month. Give it a try. You may just love hanging out with YOU.

Oh, and those Rosemary and Oilve Oil Triscuits are the best!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-07-2009 - 10:01am

Oooh, I kept about 1/2 of all my kids' baby clothes, but x's 3 ~ yeah, I've got a lot of baby clothes too!

Karol, I've stopped at a Panera before, for a quick lunch while shopping, but I actually think I WOULD like to eat alone.

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-07-2009 - 11:42am

Been thinking about it and nope, still don't think I'd like to eat alone.

Photobucket

Pages