Week of 10/19 DYKs???????????????????

iVillage Member
Week of 10/19 DYKs???????????????????
Sun, 10-18-2009 - 10:35pm
Hi ladies, hope you are having a happy October. Let us know what's going on with you this week?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pages

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 7:36am
DYK???

The girls and I had a good weekend?

We got their costumes on Friday night, went out to dinner, bought some KK doughnuts, and rented Monsters vs Aliens?

On Saturday, we went to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I thought it was just ok, not so great?

Also went to Marshalls, Red Robin, and home to hang out together?

Yesterday we played, went to the grocery store, created some artwork, and cooked?

It was relaxing and calm?

I think all three of us needed it?

It is 33 degrees here this morning!!! Way too chilly for October in NC?

Today is gymnastics for the girls. They are really enjoying their classes?

Well, hope everyone is having a good Monday and continues to enjoy a great week?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 8:13am

Did you know...

...Lauri, it's Monday~don't forget us?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 9:06am

DYK...

Karol, it sounds like you and the girls had a nice weekend. I'm glad to hear it.

Kelley, I'm sorry your BIL and SIL moved. :(

Woo hoo on the matching furniture!

I don't have any experience with Old Navy's jeans for boys, just for myself. I did hear that if you buy jeans from Sears and they wear out before the boys grow out of them, you can exchange them for a brand new pair for free. They just have to be the same size.

So the shower...it went very well. Devin's mom didn't have much to do with the planning either, it turns out. She just paid the money and showed up.

The ladies who planned it are very nice. I was actually pretty surprised at all of the women who showed up who are Devin's mom's friends. She has many good friends.

The food was okay, the decorations were okay, just a little different than what I'd do. But Regina liked it.

Regina received 2 diaper cakes! So cute! I took pics but my camera battery is dead and I don't have any more so I'll have to post later.

Regina got a little overwhelmed with everything. She said she can't believe people actually did all of that for her.

Her aunts and cousins came from her dad's side and it was so great to see them. Her cousin has 3 girls and the oldest is 4, the youngest 5 months. She brought Regina a HUGE bag of clothes, almost all look brand new. Amazing!

Regina is pretty much set. All I have to do is pay the last payment on her car seat/stroller.

She also received tons of diapers and wipes. Hallelujah! lol

Devin's mom is really nice. She's very supportive. She paid a lot of money for all that shower stuff. She got Regina a lot of presents too. I just can't help but have this feeling tugging in the back of my mind, I just don't trust her.

Not in the way where I would think she couldn't take care of the bay. More in the way that I think she's more about covering her and Devin's azz. Know what I mean?

I guess that's really UN-Christian like of me. I need to remember to assume the best of people.

So anyway, all in all the shower went really well. Regina was surprised and happy with everything.

I'll post some pics soon.

Hope everyone enjoys Monday!

Oh, Joey's home sick with a stuffy nose and sore throat. :(

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 9:29am

Did you know...

...Karol, glad you're feeling better?

...sounds like a nice weekend for you and the girls?

...Carmen, I'm glad the shower went well and that Regina got a bunch of nice things?

...diapers are HUGE!?!?

...go with your gut on Devin's Mom, proceed with caution;)?

...Missi, cute pumpkin patch photos?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 12:45pm

DYK...

Karol sounds like a really nice weekend with the girls. I hope that means you are feeling better!

Christol, saw the end of your game last night, you got to see a good one. Sorry Kristen wasn't there but glad you liked the new guy.

Kelley, sorry to hear that SIL & BIL have moved but yay to the new furniture.

Carmen, glad to hear the shower went well. We are having one in November for my niece, in fact I'm off the Babies R Us to look at strollers.

Missi, love the pumpkin pictures. Owen's smile is just too much!! How is Natalie doing with her heart these days?

Christy, how long is MIL there? I don't know how you do it? I think I would have to kill her!

Had our meeting with the Superintendent about the insurance money from the fire. We have spent about 1/2 already but that still leaves over $1 million. Sounds like it is going to be tough to spend it as the district is being very critical and not letting us do what we want and need to the building. Very frustrating meeting and I have a feeling we will be having quite a few more.

Found out that my girlfriend is planning her 40th birthday trip to Cancun and I wasn't invited :( I probably couldn't have gone anyway but it sure would have been nice to have been invited.

Well the boys have a dentist appt this afternoon so have to pick them up early from school.

Happy Monday!!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 12:53pm

Did you know...

...Cole has the swine?

...dr. didnt test him, just checked him over and said he was sure he had it since he's seen alot of it?

...I talked to Cole about the mask before we got there.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 1:06pm

Ugh Kelley! I'm sorry that Cole has it! I hope the tamiflu works well. *~*~*Get well soon vibes*~*~*

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-19-2009 - 1:25pm
Ditto Carmen's post.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-20-2009 - 12:17pm

Did you know...

...our nice Athletic Director just brought some flowers from his garden for my desk?

...amazing what a small gesture like that can do to brighten a day?

...I have cramps and a headache that I am ignoring;)?

...this is the month to have a doozy of a cycle...cramps are only the beginning?

...Max has a scrimmage tonight?

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 10-20-2009 - 12:46pm

DYK...

...Christol, I'm cracking up at Claire getting up at 6?

...p&pts for your brother?

...Missi, how was the preschool?

...Carmen, are you feeling better yet?

...Cole is feeling better today?

...talking non-stop, getting into trouble, and on my nerves.

Photobucket

Pages