Weekend Poll---16 Questions

iVillage Member
Weekend Poll---16 Questions
Sat, 10-10-2009 - 11:10am

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought?
2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
3. Describe yourself in three words?
4. Where were you 2 hours ago?
5. Do your prefer use a pen with black or blue ink?
6. Where is your best friend?
7. Do you use a Digital or Film camera?
8. Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you?
9. Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.?
10. When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera?
11. In the last week did you get dirty (Earthy dirty, that is) at all?
12. Do you mind being in a dirty setting or do you prefer being clean and neat?
13. Do you iron jeans or tumble them?
14. How often do you eat a frozen dinner, Lean Cuisine perhaps? Is it out of convenience, necessity, or do you just like them?
15. How many pancakes could you eat in one sitting?
16. What is the most disgusting thing you ever ate?

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-10-2009 - 11:27am

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought? Olivia Newton John's Have You Never Been Mellow
2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met? Demi Moore at a Navy Seal Team party in 1996
3. Describe yourself in three words? kind, introspective, worrier
4. Where were you 2 hours ago? In the kitchen making macaroni and cheese and talking on the phone with my sister (9:21 a.m.)
5. Do your prefer use a pen with black or blue ink? black, but really love purple and pink ink
6. Where is your best friend? John (upstairs) and my sister (in VB)
7. Do you use a Digital or Film camera? digital
8. Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you? rarely print them myself, usually print them through Walgreens
9. Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.? always photographing things, people, and places
10. When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera? bought this camera in January of 2007
11. In the last week did you get dirty (Earthy dirty, that is) at all? oh heavens NO!
12. Do you mind being in a dirty setting or do you prefer being clean and neat? Much rather be neat and clean...being dirty and/or sweaty really grosses me out!
13. Do you iron jeans or tumble them? don't iron them, but do hang them to dry
14. How often do you eat a frozen dinner, Lean Cuisine perhaps? Is it out of convenience, necessity, or do you just like them? Maybe once or twice a month usually out of convenience
15. How many pancakes could you eat in one sitting? three
16. What is the most disgusting thing you ever ate? In 1978 at the World Trade Center I had a Limburger Cheeseburger and it tasted horrible! We were on our way to see Annie on Broadway.

Photobucket

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-10-2009 - 11:50am

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought?
***Oh boy...I can't remember for sure, I one of my first was Alana Miles ~ Red Velvet.

siggy-1.jpg picture by 1_luckymommy

iVillage Member
Sat, 10-10-2009 - 12:33pm
1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought?no clue
2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?I don't think I've really met any famous people, I guess I would say Michigan State coaches and players.
3. Describe yourself in three words?hones, loyal, trustworthy
4. Where were you 2 hours ago?soccer
5. Do your prefer use a pen with black or blue ink?black but the agent I work for likes blue
6. Where is your best friend?Brian is in the kitchen, Stacy is up North, my mom is at the MSU football game in Illinois
7. Do you use a Digital or Film camera?digital
8. Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you?get them printed
9. Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.?anything but not nearly as much as I used to
10. When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera?2 years ago
11. In the last week did you get dirty (Earthy dirty, that is) at all?nope
12. Do you mind being in a dirty setting or do you prefer being clean and neat?I prefer clean and neat but will do dirty is necessary
13. Do you iron jeans or tumble them?never iron jeans
14. How often do you eat a frozen dinner, Lean Cuisine perhaps? Is it out of convenience, necessity, or do you just like them?rarely
15. How many pancakes could you eat in one sitting?2 or 3
16. What is the most disgusting thing you ever ate?I'm very picky so if it was disgusting I probably wouldn't eat it but I'm remembering some tacos that a friend made and the meat was horrible, it was stew meat and really hard to chew. GROSS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 10-10-2009 - 5:50pm

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought? it was "The Eye of The Tiger" 45 single, lol
2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met? I met a whole

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sun, 10-11-2009 - 5:57am

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought? Shakin' Stevens!!!
2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met? Can't think!
3. Describe yourself in three words? Like Barbara...I won't say anything nice!!
4. Where were you 2 hours ago? Getting the kids some dinner
5. Do your prefer use a pen with black or blue ink? Blue, with a fine point
6. Where is your best friend? Adelaide
7. Do you use a Digital or Film camera? Digital
8. Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you? Either Mum prints them or I do it at the shops with one of those instant machines
9. Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.? Anything
10. When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera? Last year
11. In the last week did you get dirty (Earthy dirty, that is) at all? Friday night cleaning u fter the week long eistedfodd
12. Do you mind being in a dirty setting or do you prefer being clean and neat? Definately clean
13. Do you iron jeans or tumble them? Tumble
14. How often do you eat a frozen dinner, Lean Cuisine perhaps? Is it out of convenience, necessity, or do you just like them? Not really often anymore, I used to have them out of convenience, now sometimes I just feel like one
15. How many pancakes could you eat in one sitting? Too many!!!!
16. What is the most disgusting thing you ever ate? Can't think of anything right now, but I am picky!!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 10-11-2009 - 12:56pm

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought?---I am thinking Toni Basil... you know for the Mickey song lol

2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?---Chris Rock in NYC when I was pregnant with Joey. Aaron was so excited about it, me not so much.

3. Describe yourself in three words?---anxious, loyal, silly (that's what my kids say)

4. Where were you 2 hours ago?---laying down with a headache

5. Do your prefer use a pen with black or blue ink?---black, medium ballpoint

6. Where is your best friend?---Indiana

7. Do you use a Digital or Film camera?---digital

8. Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you?---I am really bad about getting them printed but if I do, I do it at Walgreens

9. Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.?---Anything and everything

10. When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera?---Not really an upgrade, I got Regina a new camera for Christmas last year and I use that now because it takes better pics than mine

11. In the last week did you get dirty (Earthy dirty, that is) at all?---No, I wanted to clean up the yard but it rained all week

12. Do you mind being in a dirty setting or do you prefer being clean and neat?---Being in a dirty setting, stresses me out

13. Do you iron jeans or tumble them?---tumble them

14. How often do you eat a frozen dinner, Lean Cuisine perhaps? Is it out of convenience, necessity, or do you just like them?---Barely ever. I don't really like them. Regina does though.

15. How many pancakes could you eat in one sitting?--- 2 or 3 depending on the size

16. What is the most disgusting thing you ever ate?---The time that comes to mind was when my dad took me to this Jamaican restaurant. Ewww.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 10-12-2009 - 9:27am

1. What’s the first CD/LP that you bought? Not a clue but it would have been a 45 single, lol;)
2. Who is the most famous person you have ever met? Met all the Vikings repeatedly at Chiro, when I was pregnant with Claire...Randy Moss was probably the "most" famous.
3. Describe yourself in three words?

Photobucket