What are your plans for Easter?

iVillage Member
What are your plans for Easter?
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 5:35am
Please share your plans here!
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 8:33am
We're probably going to my Aunt's on Saturday. On Sunday, we'll probably do something with Aaron's family. Also probably an Open House for a friend from Church, he's getting baptized.

Carmen

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 9:31am
Church ~ Mariah's singing in the kids' choir. Then off to my mom's for the annual Easter Egg Hunt with all the cousins! My mom takes this so seriously. She color codes so that each kid looks for a specific color of egg. She's been collecting "goodies" to put in the eggs since last Easter! Little minature bunnies, chickies, and easter figurines ~ great! I'll be breaking my vacuum with those for sure!!

That's it!

Happy Easter everyone!!

Missi

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:04pm
No special plans. Both DH and I have a 4 day weekend (daycare is closed on the Monday as well as Friday). We will do an egg hunt for Teaghan, but Sky is a little young.

Christine, Teaghan & Skyler

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 1:52pm
We are doing Easter on Saturday with at my inlaws with my brother my nephews. We always have an Easter Egg Hunt and dinner there. Then, on Sunday the girls will get their Easter baskets and we may do a second egg hunt here at home.

Marie

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 3:04pm
We are having our Easter Egg Hunt at my moms house on Saturday (April 19) this year...Nolan's 1st Birthday. Sunday we will be at church in the AM (I have to work in Kids Kingdom first service and 2 year olds second service). Then we will have Easter dinner at my mom's. It will also be Nolan's birthday party. We will have our usual crowd there (all the aunts, uncles, cousins, neices and nephews). I think my best friend Angie, and her husband and kids are going to come too...she said there is no way she is going to miss Nono's first party, LOL!

Should be a fun time!

~Jen~