Jen!! I just noticed.....m

iVillage Member
Jen!! I just noticed.....m
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 3:38pm
That you changed the (adorable) picture of you and Nolan to an entire picture slide show! That is SOOOooOO cool!! I love getting to "see" you all when I click on your posts.

I wish we could all do that...I think it would really "warm" things up around here. As we read posts from each other, we could "see" each other/or the kiddos, and it would *feel* like we were all right here together! Is that ever going to be a possibility?

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know I noticed, and really enjoyed!

Missi

P.S. We're getting our taxes done tonight (nothing like waiting 'till the last minute, eh?) so we'll have a better grasp on whether or not we'll be able to make it to the reunion. I'd love to get Mariah together with your girls!! I bet they're just as sweet as can be! Not to mention Miss Natalie with all the other lil' munchkins!! It would be a blast!!! I'll keep you posted.

P.S. I saw your post about you deciding to do hardwoods. If you find any good deals, please let me know, as we're still teetering on what we want to do. :o)

iVillage Member
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 4:29pm
Thanks, Missi! Actually, another CL helped me out. I e-mailed the pictures and she made an animated gif for me (I didn't have the software to do it). I am *so* hoping that they let members have personalized avatars. Alot of the CLs think that it should be a CL perk, but I disagree. I would love to see pictures of each of you and your kids as I click on your posts. It would bring back a bit of that "around the coffee table" feel that we lost when ivillage went to this format. I guess there is the concern that members would upload inappropriate pictures. Silly, huh?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a huge tax return so that you can come to the reunion! I know that my girls would love to have more kids their age there! It will be so much fun!

Going with the hardwoods, probably from the same place my parents got theirs. If not there, then Home Depot. We need about 420 square feet, just to do two rooms and a hallway! We were surprised that we needed that much!

~Jen~