Missi, guess how much...

iVillage Member
Missi, guess how much...
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 10:46am
Rhiannon's Easter dress was? $9.99 at Target! It is pink and a cotton/linen blend. It is sleeveless and has rufflles at the bottom. She will wear a pink cardigan over it with little pearl buttons and I got the most adorable pink shoes at Target too. She loves them. Best thing is, the dress is dressy enough for Easter but not too dressy to wear again.

I forget...what did you end up getting for your girls?

Carmen

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 10:59am
Was it on sale? That's an amazing price!! She's going to look adorable!! Rhiannon looks beautiful in pink. Sometimes Mariah's too fair and can't pull off pink very well, ya know?

I ended up getting a dress for Natalie at Kids R Us. It was on sale, plus I had a coupon, so I got it for like $21. Then, I got Mariah a pink one from Target, but remember the pinks not matching up? Plus, it was just NOT flattering on Mariah, so I went BACK to target and exchanged it for the green one. I'm MUCH happier now. Natalie's dress is a pale pink, with embroidered flowers across the bodice, and the green in the flowers coordinates MUCH better with Mariah's green dress....so I'm happy! LOL

I ran across Easter shoes at K-mart on sale for $4.99, so I raked up on those too! Typically, I try to get a less dressy shoe/sandal type thing that can be worn all summer too, but for $4.99, I figured they could have seperate dress shoes this year. ;o)

Now, all I need is lacy socks (I figure this may be the last year I can get away with that with Mariah) and gloves (I think I want to do gloves this year, ever done them?) and I'm all set!! I guess I better be, since Easter is SUNDAY!!!!!

I'll post pictures, if you will!! ;o)

Missi

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 11:03am
Okay, NOW I remember! How could I forget about the pinks not matching, it SO sounds just like ME. Of course, I will post pictures. Regina's outfit is from Target too. It's a mauve colored short sleeve sweater with a pink floral skirt with lace around the bottom. Her skirt was only $4.99 on sale. I was pretty proud of myself that day. LOL Speaking of Target, they are having a great sale on summer clothes for toddlers. Shorts for $5 and shirts for $4 and dresses really cheap too and they are all so cute. I am going to go there today.

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 3:12pm
Uh oh!! Looks like I may be making a trip to Target! Just FYI, Gap kids is having good sales right now. A good selection of shirts/tops for $6.99, and some spring/summer dresses for $9.99. Yikes!! I *should* wait for payday......but then all the good stuff will be gone! LOL!!

Thanks for the tip!

Missi

P.S. Hows Jr.'s wardrobe coming? I'm assuming he's not going to have many hand-me-downs from his big sisters! *smile* Have you started accumulating things for him yet?