Ok, I'll try to tackle this!
1. My name is Jamie
2. I live in Bonavista, Newfoundland, Canada, where it is almost always windy, right now it is over 90 km/h
3. I have blue eyes, and brown hair
4. My DH is Tony, and he is a member of the RCMP
5. I am a figure skating coach, very part time, in the winter
6. I am a SAHM otherwise
7. My three kids are Benjamin (4), Amelia (22 months) and Rachael my supposed-to-be Oct baby, born Nov 8
8. I have a cat names Pebbles
9. My DH and I met when I was 20 and he was 29, my car broke down on the highway and he stopped in his police cruiser to help me out
10. I knew he was the one I was supposed to spend my life with the instant I met him
Adri is asleep, for now...I am going to try and do this but I might have to abandon post before I get to 50!!
1) My name is Kalla
2) I live in Chilliwack BC, it's a farming community that smells like cow poop 90% of the time but I love it here.
3) I have my fall color hair right now, dark auburn with red highlights ( summer copper with blond ) I have brown eyes when not wearing colored contacts,lol.
4) My birthday is Dec 31st and will be turning 33.
5) DH and I have been married 9 years now, we met during rescue level scuba diving course in the Summer of 94, engaged that Christmas and married the following July.
6) I am a chef but gave up that industry 6 years ago, I am now a hospital pharmacy tech but am not planning on returning to work anytime soon.
7) My DH has his own business, contract crushing so I have learned how to run a loader, d9 cat and other heavy equipment.
8) I love tattoos and have 3, going for # 4 real soon.
9) Adrianna is my only child after TTC for 8 years, would LOVE to have another but it is not likely.
10) I had a fast and easy labour with Adri, I was induced at 930 am, had my first real contraction at 2pm and had her at 319, no meds cause there was no time!!
11) I have 2 Rottweilers, Punk and Blue, 3 cats, Baby, Cow and Chicken. We sold our horses when I got pg, Ringo and Major, I miss them.
12) I have 5 brothers and 1 sister.
13) I am Mama's baby to this day ( I am the youngest ) I lost my Dad when I was 13.
14) I am a huge hockey fan and am going through withdrawels with the dam strike going on, good thing Adri keeps me busy.
15) My luggage ended up on Air Force 1 along with Bill Clinton ( TRUE STORY!!, mix up at the MGM in Las Vegas!! )
16) I love to play baseball
17) I love to 10 pin bowl, my bowling ball is a Tigger face.
18) I HATE to fly but do with help from Ativan
19) I broke my hip when I was 19 in a car accident, my right femur is put together with a rod and 4 very large screws.
20) before I got prego I was a party animal
21) I love classic cars and have a 67 Nova , I 1/4 mile race
22) My house is decorated for Christmas on the outside and not inside, yet
23) I love to paint my bathrooms, sick I know, I change the colors and themes every January.
24) I have the flu right now, hack hack!
25) I love music of all kinds, just recently started liking country, but fave is hard/alternative rock.
Here we go...
1. My name is Amber Denise Z.
2. I am 23 years old, and have brown hair and eyes.
3. I started going with my DF when I was 17 and he was 18.
4. I got pregnant in the first month we were together back in 98. He dumped me for another girl.....I finished high school and I became a single parent.
5. I raised my son by myself for 2 1/2 years without child support. And in March of 2002 we made contact again after him never seeing jorden...he lived in Fargo and came every weekend to see us.
6. He came crawling and begging back (who wouldn't he he ;) ) and I took him back. We have been together since. We are engaged....
7. We have been engaged since the fall of 2003.
8. He bought me the ring, and i ruined the surprise. I wanted to go shopping cause we had a bunch of extra money...and he told me not to spend much. And being my nosey self, I had to know why I COULDNT SPEND MONEY, LOL. Needless to say I figured it out.
9. He still made it a surprise...he handed me a gold tipped glass rose and the ring was hidden in the middle of it. I didn't see it at first and couldn't figure out what that clanking sound was, lol.
10. We decided to have another baby on Oct 18th 2003. I quit taking the shot and got on the pill to start my cycle back up. I found out I was preg in Feb.
11. Oct 12th I had Jayden....it was very different to have him there.
12. We have been struggling with the mixed feelings from our past since Jayden has been born. It triggered a bunch of resentment feelings that I have for him for not being there for Jorden the way he has been for Jayden.
13. He does show some favoritism. We may end up going to counseling....
14 I have no plans to get married....we have a rocky relationship at times, and sometimes he is a big turd. LOL I got my ring....that is all I want. Sounds bad, but it is true. We are married enough already....
15. He wears a ring too....why should I be the only one to wear a ring? He is taken too...
16. I have 2 brothers, one passed away when he was 4 months old due to SIDS, the other is 22.
17. I have 2 sisters. 33 and 36. One lives in Sioux Falls and I don't have much contact. The other is nowhere to be found....she moved in with my parents in 2000 and in october of 2000 she got pissed at my parents and moved....we haven't heard from her since. She doesn't even know our mother died....
18. I have 3 nephews and 2 neices. My 2 nieces I have only met 2x in my life. They are not 16 and 17. My sister let her ex MIL adopt them and she won't let our side of the family see them.
19. My brother has no kids yet....thank goodness.
20. I have never been out of the US.
21. I have been to Arizona, North Dakota, Minnesota, Missouri, Colorado. I have lived a sheltered life...
22. I will probably never move out of SD. Maybe after my dad passes, but I need to stay here for him now that my mom is gone.
23. My first son was born Aug. 2nd 1999. He was 5lbs 11oz. 19 inches long...born at 10:19 am
24. It was very traumatic for me and I never wanted to have another baby...needless to say I got over it.
25. Jorden had a knot in his cord that kept making his heart rate drop and he didn't grow much toward the end of my pregnancy.
26. I was induced with Pitocin. I had 5 hours of hell labor w/o drugs. Delivered with an episiotomy and vaccuum. No pain meds for the delivery either.
27. Jayden had a knot in his cord as well. It didn't cause him any problems though.
28. I am a 1 in 100,000 mommies....i guess it is very rare to have more than 1 baby with a knot in their cord.
29. Both of my babies had hair.
30. I am probably done having babies...at least with Russell. I am calling today to find out about a vasectomy for him. But u never know, we could break up and I could have a child with another man....hate to say it, but it could happen.
31. I don't have any contact with my mom's family....they all live far away or I have never really had contact with them before.
32. My mom passed away on August 15, 2004. That has been the hardest thing I have had to go through yet....and has been the cause for most of my PPD since having Jayden. I wish she would have lived just 2 more months to meet him. My parents were married for 27 years. My mom was only 52. She died of heart failure and passed in her sleep. She could have gotten on the transplant list for a new heart....i wish every day that she would have.
33. I have moved 6 times.
34. I have worked at the same job for over 5 years. Since Jorden was 3 months old.
35. I work for the state...taking care of mentally retarded people.
36. I work full time.
37. I would love to be a SAHM.
38. I LOVE e-bay!!!
39. I love to bake, and am ok at cooking regular meals.
40. I am going to start a new hobby - sewing. I am going to make car seat buntings and covers and little kid bath robes with animal heads. I am going to sell them on e-bay.
41. I 'get along' with DF's family. They are a wierd bunch. None of them have the same morals that I do...very strange.
42. I DON'T allow porn in my house. Or DF to watch it. If he wants that crap then he don't need me.
43. I broke up with him over this in Sept. He has decided to get his head out of his butt. As far as I know.
44. I consider going to a strip club cheating...will not tolerate it.
45. I am addicted to diet pepsi and cigarettes. I hate to exercise......
46. I am going to try to quit smoking soon. I can get free patches through the state. I have too much family history of heart disease, cancer, etc. to keep smoking.
47. I have smoked since I was 14. Most of that time 2 packs a day.
48. I don't drink - only on rare occasion. I was an alcoholic when I was a teenager. Alcoholism runs in my family. My parents were alcoholics...
49. I am 5'2" 115 lbs. I have been anorexic...got down to 75 lbs. Don't wanna be there again. Have to fight with this all the time....I have very low self esteem and body image. I got made fun of every day in school. Until I was a Junior and finally stood up for myself. I am an A cup...would LOVE implants if I could afford them....I would go up to a C. Some of my 'mean' nicknames in the past were tater tits (because they were small like Potato Oles), mosquito bites, and there was 1 boy in school that found it necessary to call me ugly every day.
50. Wow, after looking back at all of this, I should be in counseling!! lol Good thing I have a very good sense of humor and obviously my life has made me a strong person. I am almost always upbeat and happy. I think I am a very good friend. I give very good advice and I should take more myself, lol. I absolutely would not change my life for anything. It has made me what I am today. And if things wouldn't have happened the way they did, I wouldn't have my 2 beautiful boys. I am overall happy with my life....although....winning the lottery wouldn't be the WORST thing in the world, lmao!!!
How fun! Lets see if I can do this...
ok lets try...
1. my name is catherine
2. dh is joe
3. we met nov 97.
4. I was a senior in high school
okay here goes:
1. My full name is Jessica Nicole Blair.
2. My maiden name is Jessica Parker.
3. My bday is August 23, 1982.
4. I started dating DH the summer before
1. my name is casey2. my birthday is on june 28th3. i was born and still live in upstate new york4. my husband is conor5. we were married on june 13th (friday the 13th) 20036. the ceremony was small, just immediate family, and was performed by his grandfather who is a judge7. neither of us are religious so we didnt want to get married in a church8. we have one daughter, cailey (10/15), who was unplanned but a pleasant surprise9. we moved in together after dating for 4 months, we have been together for over 4 years now10. we went to high school together - i knew who he was but he didnt know me (i was younger). he then started working for my stepfather after high school. still didnt meet him. finally met him in a restaurant he was working at when i went in with my BOYFRIEND at the time... he ended up paying for our dinner (yes, mine and the current boyfriend- but i think it was more because of the fact that he found out i was his boss' daughter lol)11. he called me 2 weeks later and we started hanging out. at first he just considered me a "piece of @ss" but fell in love with me after all12. if you cant already tell, i am madly in love with him and talk about him too much :x13. i like taking pictures14. i used to complain to my friends about them playing stupid multiplayer online games and then i started... and didnt stop that one game for over a year 15. i can be very manipulative16. i was an only child until i was 12. i now have 2 sisters and 2 stepbrothers.17. my father is my closest relative.18. my mom and i had a crappy relationship until about 2 years ago when things finally started to improve (AKA- i grew up)19. i have 2 huge dogs but secretly only like one of them20. i have 2 cats and again only really like one of them21. this is why i think i should stop at 1 child :) hehe22. ever since i became pregnant with cailey ive been a shopaholic23. i used to smoke cigarettes and other things but quit the second i found out i was pregnant24. i am an insecure person although i have been getting better lately25. im very sensitive26. i graduated high school and got a scholarship to the school i wanted to go to, only to leave there a year later because i HATED it27. i took a year off between freshman and soph. years of college because i didnt feel ready to go back.28. everyone said id never go back to school but i did, have a 4.0 gpa, and just got accepted to an extremely competitive criminal justice program where only 35 students a year are accepted (just found that out and im proud!)29. i used to steal stuff for the hell of it when i was a teenager30. im afraid of being alone31. i cant remember a time when i was single for more than a couple weeks (if that)32. ive had so many jobs that i forget about some of them33. it took me a long time to grow up!34. i now work at a dr's office but dont know if ill go back after maternity leave because financially it might not make a difference at all35. i check my email way too much, and theres never anything good there!36. i want to have a library someday37. i read constantly, was reading a book a day toward the end of my pregnancy38. i had a really easy first pregnancy with no morning sickness, could sleep well the whole time, never had anything to complain about besides heartburn39. the delivery wasnt so easy - 3rd degree tearing40. i have a serious issue with abandonment and always think that people are going to leave me (i dont tell people that though)41. im a compulsive away message checker on aol!42. i have a lot of OCD personality traits, they come straight from my grandfather who is very neurotic43. all these flaws im writing about i usually keep under control and people dont know about them (well you all do now!)44. i cant stand my mother in law, shes been a b**** to me since day one45. i just used most of these numbers as a confessional! haha46. i was a lurker mostly on the expecting club47. my favorite color is blue48. i love law and order and wish i could be on it someday!49. none of my friends are married or have kids...50. so im sure glad i found these message boards!
wow that took too long!