Baby's First Year- Things I Wish I'd Known...
Find a Conversation
|Mon, 11-26-2012 - 3:05pm|
This is a really cute article! Can you relate? What things do you wish you had known about that first year?
1. When the baby appears to be doing math in her head, she's pooping.
2. Mirrors are magical to babies. But new moms should avoid looking in mirrors at all cost.
3. People will tell you, "It goes by so fast!" Those people do not remember what the first year was really like.
4. The sound of a blasting hair dryer can halt a newborn's mystery crying. Dr. Harvey Karp (The Happiest Baby on the Block) really knows his stuff.
5. Appearing tired (unavoidable) is license for perfect strangers to tell you everything you never wanted to know about how they sleep trained.