Fall's Hottest Fashion Trends for Moms!

iVillage Member
Fall's Hottest Fashion Trends for Moms!
Thu, 09-06-2012 - 3:29pm

Fall is arguably the most fashionable time of the year. The September issue of Vogue is out; women everywhere are eagerly scouting the season’s must-have accessories and eyeing the hot new hemlines. Unless, of course, you’re a mom.

For many of us, style takes a back seat after having kids. Time once spent pondering whether to splurge on a cute top is now spent pondering whether you can scrape the spit-up off your blouse before you go to work.

So, if your issues of InStyle have been piling up while you’ve been busy reading Sandra Boynton books, here’s an update of this season’s hottest mom looks.

http://moms.today.com/_news/2012/09/04/13580096-death-to-low-rise-jeans-and-heels-falls-hottest-fashion-trends-for-moms?lite

I'm loving the Toms shoes- I think they are super cute and perfect for moms on the go!  What is your normal "mom uniform"? Do you follow trends or do you just go for clean and comfy? :smileyhappy:

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Mon, 09-24-2012 - 11:42am
I'm all about the comfy! I'm usually a jeans and t-shirt kinda momma. If I know I won't be leaving the house for the day, I'm even more comfy in yoga pants and a sweat shirt. Not fashion-forward here at all!