The June Jelly Beans...

iVillage Member
The June Jelly Beans...
Tue, 08-07-2012 - 10:43am

Hi girls :smileyhappy: 

We don't have a section yet, but here's a place where we can share and find some info :smileyhappy:

Wendy

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 4:34pm

Hi Cynthia,

I'm sorry for the frustration!  The June 2012 Jellybeans topic is temporarily unavailable.  They are still working on re-importing the messages.  We know it is frustrating not to be able to access those right now and want to thank you so very much for your patience.  This is a top priority and I'm told it is something they hope to have fixed by the end of the day.

CD Jessica is updating the progress of message board fixes over on the iVillage Help topic.  You can find her most recent post here (feel free to post any questions/issues/concerns there as well)- http://www.ivillage.com/forums/ivillage-women/around-ivillage/ivillage-help/ivillage-help/message-board-fixes-updates

There are a few bugs we are aware of at the moment but please know that our tech team is working feverishly to press out the kinks.  

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 10-16-2012 - 2:23pm

If anyone knows where the June Jelly Beans board went, I would love to know.  I am missing it right now Frown

I can't say I am happy with the update from iVillage but hopefully they will get things straightened out quickly.  At this moment I can't even get to the message about the updates - I assume it is overloaded!

If any of my fellow Jelly Bean mommas are out there I'd like to say Hi!  If you find our board, please post a link so I can make it there too.

~Cynthia (it appears my signature doesn't work either)

Cynthia