The quest for the perfect diaper

iVillage Member
The quest for the perfect diaper
Sat, 06-09-2012 - 3:30pm

I've never had so many problems finding a diaper that fits properly and doesn't leak constantly.  We started with Pampers but they blew up the back, we switched to Huggies but they blew out the side so now we are trying a store brand with no success.  This little guy needs to stop having such explosive poops LOL.  Which diapers are your little ones wearing?

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-09-2012 - 11:41pm
With our DD we had the same problems with Huggies and Pampers, so with Noah we've been using Costco diapers. They are doing pretty well at containing poops, but somehow they've been leaking huge pools of pee. It started two days ago. Very weird. We are happy with them other than that.
 Pregnancy Ticker
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 1:49am
We've been using it all and have had no problems. Right now, we're working through our box of Costco brand diapers. I like the Pampers because of that yellow line that turns blue...it REALLY helped when I was trying to adjust to little sleep early on. But, right now, we use what we have available.
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 06-10-2012 - 11:29am
We use Pampers Sensitive or Huggies Pure and Matural because the dyes in other diapers were giving him a rash. He's all cleared up now. We have had no leaks yet except for when he has a huge poo and even then is minimal. Before that we were using Luvs and they worked out great.

Karen