August check in - roll call for transition ;)

iVillage Member
August check in - roll call for transition ;)
Fri, 08-17-2012 - 9:27am

Thought we would have another check in now that we are on our new board, and see who all moved over here to continue chatting and sharing about our babies :smileyhappy:

Name:

Baby Name:

Baby age:

Any other info you want to share about yourself or your family

What are your fall plans?

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Thought we would have another check in now that we are on our new board, and see who all moved over here to continue chatting and sharing about our babies :smileyhappy:

Name: Lisa

Baby Name: Connor

Baby age: will be 4 months on the 24th

Any other info you want to share about yourself or your family - married to Ryan for 9 years, and I have three other boys ages 7, 5, and 3.  I am a WAHM and we own a dairy farm in rural Canada

What are your fall plans? We are going on a trip to Australia to visit my sister!! I am very excited, but somewhat nervous to take four little boys on a 24 hour flight, but fingers crossed we make it safe, sound, and sane :smileywink:

Photobucket
iVillage Member

Name:  Karen

Baby Name:  Maxwell

Baby age:  3mo 2wks

Any other info you want to share about yourself or your family:  Married to DH for 8 years and have DD 7 and DS 4.

What are your fall plans?  Finally went school shopping today.  Still have to shop for ODS clothes but DD has everything from last year and hand-me-downs:smileyhappy:  Other than that we just have a threshing show that we always attend in the middle of Sept.

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  

iVillage Member
Name: Becky

Baby Name: Emma

Baby age: 3 months

Any other info you want to share about yourself or your family. Married to DH for 9yrs have 2 beautiful girls. Older DD is 3yrs and Emma is 3 months.

What are your fall plans? I LOVE fall. I love the trees changing colors and find the cooler air refreshing. I like taking the girls to do things when the kids go back to school and it's less busy. We want to go to the zoo, children's museum etc. I also want to take the girls to a pumpkin patch and a hayride and all that fun fall stuff! :smileyhappy:
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-20-2012 - 11:46pm

I didn't even think of all those fall activities.  We usually do an apple run with the classic cars out to a local apple orchard.  It is a lot of fun...usually they have hayrides and pumpkins plus the apples are so good right from the orchard!

Karen

iVillage Member
Name: Leslie

Baby Name: Leah

Baby age: 4 months on the 26th..

My husband Mike and I will be married 17 years Aug. 25.. : ) we have two boys ages 12 & 2.. and a little girl who will be 4 months next week.. ive been pregnant 9 times.. we struggled with infirtility issues and we had quit trying for a baby from the emotional stress.. 1 month later I was pregnant .. then another pregnancy.. we went from cant to cant stop.. while my 3kids where all a surprise, it was and is a very delightful surprise!!!
I also am a WAHM.. we own radio stations and I can work at home or drag kids with me.. :smileyhappy: which works for us..
as far as fall plan's, I have no idea at the moment.. as of next week, Mike and I's anniversary, mikes older brothers 50th birthday, and Leah turns 4 months all this weekend.. so we will be busy busy this weekend..
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 8:51am

Welcome to the board Becky!  I can't imagine moving across the country so I hope we are able to help you out when you need it.

Karen

iVillage Member

Welcome, Becky! This is a great place to find support and ask questions.  I started here when trying to conceive our second, and have found some great support and made amazing friends :smileyhappy:  Good luck with the transition of moving and I hope you are able to settle in and enjoy some fall attractions!

Photobucket