getting on her knee's

iVillage Member
getting on her knee's
Mon, 09-10-2012 - 12:23pm
Leah gets up on her knee's.. But not on her hands.. Lol then she pushes around on her face.. :/ I'm glad she is trying to get mobile, but her cheeks stay red, I'm afraid she is gonna get carpet burn! she steadily rolls from her back to stomach, stomach to back.. She spins herself in a circle.. She is moving alot now.. I have a feeling she maybe crawling by the time this month is out.. Hopefully she won't be crawling on her face!
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 4:42pm
That's crazy!!! Great job ambitious girl :smileyhappy: Connor hasn't even attempted to roll :smileysad: but he does dig his toes in and try to push but his big belly is an anchor and then he pushes his face into the floor when he gets mad and that sets him back further, lol! However if you hold his hands he will take steps and walk about four or five steps (leaning wayyy forward when you are trying to hold him up and make him slow down) so maybe he is like my nieces who skipped crawling and walked at eight months? I hope not!!!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-11-2012 - 11:13pm

Wow, very ambitious!!  Maxwell was rolling pretty consistently for a couple weeks but seems to have lost interest.  He will get up onto his side still but hasn't gone all the way over for about 5 days.

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  

iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 1:15pm
Leah likes moving.. She is pretty active.. Reminds me of her brother .. He was walking 3 days before he turned 7 months.. he is 12 now and has remained very driven.. Perhaps Leah will be the same..