How often do you bathe your munchkin?

iVillage Member
How often do you bathe your munchkin?
Wed, 09-12-2012 - 10:07pm
How often do you full on bathe your baby, not just wipe down when you change a bum? I am feeling guilty because I used to bathe him every single night - he loves his bath and he plays and he smells great when he is done but now after my surgery it has been more of 3 times a week and I worry I am neglecting him, lol! Considering I am too sore to go many places he certainly isn't DIRTY... I always make sure I wipe under his chin (or in his case CHINS plural, ha!) where drool and spit up collect but wish it wasn't so hard to lift and bend to get the tub filled and him in and out of the tub
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 09-13-2012 - 1:31pm
I usually do every night.. Bath signals its bed time soon.. But, I have a to a few times because of hectic schedule , given Leah a bath every couple of nights.. I also had/have to wipe her chin/s (plural!!) lol and freshen her with lotion ..dr. Office told me they recommended baths every 2 to 3 days now from a new study.. Hospital told me the same when a had her... Don't feel like a bad momma.. Cause if u r we all are.. I don't know of any mom who can bath their kids every night all the time!