Temper tantrums already?!

iVillage Member
Temper tantrums already?!
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 11:18am

Does your Munchkin have a temper already?  Mine does! If you don't go get him AS SOON as he is done in his bassinet, he will scream like you are torturing him, if you don't have his bottle ready RIGHT NOW, he will do the same, and God forbid should you put him in his bouncy chair while you are heating up said bottle, OMG, he will kick his feet, clench his fists, and scream so loud that he is red and sweaty, lol!  The reason I call these temper tantrums is because he seems inconsolable while he is in his bassinet or chair, but the very second you pick him up, he turns it off, no joke, it is actually quite funny :smileyhappy: he can be held off of eating his bottle for probably as long as twenty minutes if you aren't able to heat it up right away (example being at the local pool or at a picnic) but only if you are holding him.  If he is put in his chair of laid down however, watch out!!

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-24-2012 - 4:47pm

Oh boy!  Sounds like you need to look out for that one:smileywink:  Maxwell doesn't really have tantrums but when he gets upset he really gets upset...all out wailing.  He has always startled really easily though and it is usually from being scared/startled.

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-25-2012 - 5:14pm

He is so funny! It really is that he just loves to be loved.  Today I took him and his three brothers by myself and we spent the entire day at a fair with bouncy houses, face painting, etc.  After that, he sat through a two hour movie in a theater packed with noisy kids and didn't make a peep! Little stinker can be such an angel when we are out, but asking him to sit quiet for a half hour while I cook supper is just too much :smileytongue:

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-26-2012 - 5:04pm

Sounds like you have it good then...he could be having the tantrums out in public  and be an angel at home :smileyhappy:

Karen

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."