Cliche but... can I be pregnant?
Find a Conversation
|Tue, 09-24-2013 - 8:29am|
My symptom list runs down like this:
- Headaches... like really bad headaches
- Major fatigue... like "I can sometimes hardly stand" fatigue
- Breasts feel heavier when I stand
- Insane sex drive (never wanted it much before now I can't get enough)
- Food aversions (cream of mushroom soup over rice = !)
- Mood swings like a roller coaster
- Dizzy spells
- Cravings (fried foods, onion rings, french fries, coca-cola, HOT CHOCOLATE!!, pasta)
- Actually ate something weird the other day (tuna lasagna [hamburger helper lasagna but with tuna instead of hamburger] mixed with egg noodles and pasta sauce... even my husband wouldn't eat it)
Mind you, my depo shot just ran out on the 15th but even on that I had a somewhat regular period. My cycles usually only last three days, four tops, and are almost always 27 days from first to next. I've been feeling these symptoms, mostly 1,2,4,6,8. I know physically that pregnancy is possible any day of the year, not just the fertile days and sometimes birth control doesn't always come through for you. I just need to know if it's possible this soon after the depo shot wears off.
Note, my husband and I have been having unprotected sex through August and September. I took a pregnancy test on the 10th (way too early) at a doctor's office that came back negative. My school is literally, just up the hill from a Planned Parenthood where I can get tested again but I want to wait until next Tuesday after school, to give my body plenty of time. My period was due on the 23rd of September and no spotting even.