Confused

iVillage Member
Confused
Fri, 04-26-2013 - 2:03am

I’m 21 and use withdrawal as BC, Been using it for about a year successfully.  Two days ago I took a test and it had a Second line it wasn’t very dark and appeared after 3 minutes it was a cheapo pink dye test.  I took it because my last period was weird.  Had a four day period March 17-March 19 and My last one was on cycle day 26 April 12 It wasn’t that heavy and had some small clotting it stopped after two days of bleeding for a day then that next day I spotted for the next day and a half.   I have had excessive amount of clear watery discharge sometimes it gushes like when you have a period. Yesterday I felt as if I was getting my period kind of crampy. My stomach is bloated. I’m getting terrible headaches and been stuffy on and off and itchy.  I broke out with a couple zits on my face.  Earlier I could smell the closed container of Lysol wipes (this is the first time I’ve had a heightened sense of smell) I feel dizzy and nauseous. Not noticing a change in nipple color if there is a difference it’s not that much, but my boobs hurt so much I don’t want them touched and they feel a little harder than normal.  My boobs have never hurt this much.  I know you aren’t doctors but what do you think? Should I retest go to the doctors etc…?

iVillage Member
In reply to: alove91
Fri, 04-26-2013 - 10:35am

I would highly recommend that you take another test.  Given that you've already had one positive result, and that you are experiencing many of the signs of early pregnancy, I think it would be a good idea.  Please let us know what you decide to do.  Keeping you in my thoughts! 

photo snowsiggy.png

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 2:30pm

Going to retest tommorow and I'll let you know:D

iVillage Member
Tue, 04-30-2013 - 2:30pm

Going to retest tommorow and I'll let you know:D

iVillage Member
Fri, 02-14-2014 - 4:50pm
These videos records near death experience of people that have visited Heaven and Hell and came back and tell the story. The important thing to note is they all had very same description about Heaven and / or Hell. Please see them all.
 Another interesting website that has lot of videos about Heaven and Hell.